Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Get what you like. Now you become the trend and everyone else will come around to like it.
I always do that, this was the first one to really get a visceral reaction from my girlfriend though. She's still salty I sold my F1 from a few seasons ago and my BAMN pullover, so the fact I was more hyped about the Bass Pro shop look upset her haha.

i am so salty right now

someone please realize you dont want to be a lame reseller and actually hook it up with a medium leaf mountain light. I know it wont happen, but id hope theres 1 good person reading this :lol:

I checked out with both bags on desktop, no not just auto fill and they didn't charge my card but I got the conf screen? Whats up with the ghost checkout?? Why does that happen??

They took down the US Sellout times 
nerd.gif

TNF collabs always gimme the biggest ragrets down the line, from having the camo pullover and maps in cart and not  pulling the trigger to last year a steep tech getting lost in the mail that i copped from a plug (thank god it was insured), i finally am on the TNF Preme hype train lol/smh... will be wearing this leaves jacket hardbody dgaf...

If the Mountain light jackets are just like the ones on TNF website, they should be 2 pieces 

I hope these are the same 
glasses.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom