Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^na lol. Just found it on YouTube The leaves duffle is niice tho from the vid but I need to see power orange pieces. All there is are leaves pieces.

Last edited:
TNF usually runs slightly big. I wear XL in Supreme stuff and got it in the Steeptech crewneck and shirt and it was too big.

damn they back to running back to TNF sizing not preme sizing... the first couple were more fitted, preme sizing

Anybody know if I'm in the clear? I successfully checked out this morning for a size small tree camo mountain light jacket and even received a confirmation number at the end of the check out process, however til this very minute, I haven't received a confirmation email nor do I see a charge on my credit card activity. Could I possibly see this charge along with my order confirmation email later today? Or did my order not go through despite showing a confirmation number at the end of the check out process.
Haha!!! They should send you a shirt with that ghost box logo if your order gets ghosted. Then the beasts will want to get ghosted.

after seeing videos kinda mad that i slept on the nuptse leaves... i admit it is loud but still looks dope though... just not feeling the price tag so i cant be too mad i passed... at least i copped the backpack

Where's all the leftover SZN Sale stuff

stacked up in the back of all the stores 
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom