Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my backpack got shipped this weekend... and the label got created but you ups didnt pick it up yet... been a couple days already :smh:

smokin.gif
Classy

Ugh..... No luck with Project Blitz on the wrong item sent since the jacket is sold out on their website. Now I'm waiting for a refund. They don't answer the phone and take forever to respond to emails. I sent an email this morning requesting my refund and still haven't heard a thing yet.

Ugh..... No luck with Project Blitz on the wrong item sent since the jacket is sold out on their website. Now I'm waiting for a refund. They don't answer the phone and take forever to respond to emails. I sent an email this morning requesting my refund and still haven't heard a thing yet.
L

damb thats kinda disappointing...i bought it to replace my maps northface backpack... hopefully my dog fits in there comfortably

Got my black heather beanie in. Looks and feels nice, it is pretty small but the material and color makes it look a lot better on my head than the mustard beanie i got from s/s

Will be rocking

Got my Slayer m65 or m51 I got the small ... it fits perfect Im a damn ******...

Also got my n2b and a bunch of other stuff i forgot i ordered lol

Geez went to the hawks game and Gucci mane gave some fan a Rolex for the prize for getting some trivia question right. And he proposes to his girl without getting on a knee. What a guy. Too bad I couldn't get a shirt signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom