Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wonder why some of you are so up in arms about how others spend money. Its comical
laugh.gif
Cuz they broke, and don't understand why? 
laugh.gif

I cannot access supreme's website on my phone's internet browser or the app. Wi-fi or LTE. Anybody else having this problem?

pretty sure Preme IT targeted Restocks and Mobile users today with that "carting-but-no-access-to-checkout" BS....

pretty sure Preme IT targeted Restocks and Mobile users today with that "carting-but-no-access-to-checkout" BS....

dat invisible cart :smh:

messed up cause i'm always at work during these drops and I only cop on mobile

I think the apps are always gonna be buggy on big drops because of the traffic and nothing intentional from SNY's standpoint (i.e. no checkout button, not adding to cart, etc)

Last edited:
I think the apps are always gonna be buggy on big drops because of the traffic and nothing intentional from SNY's standpoint (i.e. no checkout button, not adding to cart, etc)

But this happened to me on Supreme's mobile website using Safari. Not the app.

But this happened to me on Supreme's mobile website using Safari. Not the app.

Idk then because everytime I try using the mobile website using Safari, I get pushed to the app. However, the same bugs have happened to me on my laptop too - no process payment button, CC expiration date always changes when I try to process payment

I was only able to get a size Large in black hoodie. If anyone wants to trade for a medium in any color dm me. I'm legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom