Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fabric is very light material. Almost like a window curtain lol. Good for the summer/warm weather

Got it in large. Same size as i get my tees.

**** lmao, now I really don't wanna pay resell but man that yellow hearts shirt is so fire

smile.gif

Anyone else's restocks app just stop working randomly? Mine is all glitched out and just keeps asking me to log in repeatedly. Maybe something with the latest update?

delete the app and download it again

Thanks, I tried that but it didn't work (repped for you taking the time to help though).

I figured it out for anyone having a similar problem (my other buddy had the same issue tonight): Update to the latest IOS. I hadn't done that and the app stopped working randomly with the previous IOS version tonight. Once I updated the IOS the app worked again.

Anyone else's restocks app just stop working randomly? Mine is all glitched out and just keeps asking me to log in repeatedly. Maybe something with the latest update?

Fyi: my iphone app version has been fine all evening. All info and functions good. Last update was May 20. Think that's the last time there was a mess up.

**** lmao, now I really don't wanna pay resell but man that yellow hearts shirt is so fire
I got the hearts shirt in black. If you are willing to pay resale, I would definitely consider copping it! Got mad compliments when I wore it out during memorial weekend.

I'm praying TNF collab is weak cause I want stuff from the Kith drop on Friday [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

D*mn it. Was hoping for quiet week. NYC Cereal Crew already making things expensive for beginning of June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom