Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My final order from week 1 that I was waiting to be shipped finally got shipped today. 3/3.

Anyone else get captcha with restocks (while being logged in)? Been getting captcha for every order (both weeks). I know autofill was a failure but last season I was able to bypass captcha. Thoughts?

My final order from week 1 that I was waiting to be shipped finally got shipped today. 3/3.

Anyone else get captcha with restocks (while being logged in)? Been getting captcha for every order (both weeks). I know autofill was a failure but last season I was able to bypass captcha. Thoughts?
U getting captcha if ur not using chrome..I think..I'm on safari and always get it

Caught an early cheap resell deal on the chopsticks so scooped up a pair (and glad I did...these prices are flying up to stupid levels now).
Chopsticks and desert camo camp cap this week so I'm set.

Restocks app stuck on "processing" messed me up this week. It's one thing to have the app not work, but it's another to have your users stare at a frozen screen while stuff sells out in the meantime. Despite Restocks giving me multiple Ws in week 1, I think it's desktop for me next week.

Ah well, win some lose some. I'm pleasantly surprised with the amount of Ws this season given the hype the LV drop caused.

image.png
image.png

You guys getting hit with Captchas this year?

Didn't week one on the first order, second one got one.

Both the Sake and Chopsticks had them today... using Chrome.

My wife didn't get hit with any and got the sticks.

I missed the sticks (the captchas are terrible compared to Adidas). I got the out of stock message on the Sake set after, but got a confirmation email lol

no captcha yet but im always signed into chrome on desktop

Yeah weird all SS no Captcha. Started that way this year... hopefully it goes away before the real stuff drops. At least my wife's getting quicker and doesn't have a captcha...

Yeah weird all SS no Captcha. Started that way this year... hopefully it goes away before the real stuff drops. At least my wife's getting quicker and doesn't have a captcha...
keep a gmail tab open as well

keep a gmail tab open as well

Haha will do :smile:

Have you seen that make a difference?

Was signed into Google as well if that matters.

The sticks were the first L I took since the Obama Jacket SS. Even hit on the stupid bike... grrrr captchas!

Haha will do :smile:

Have you seen that make a difference?

Was signed into Google as well if that matters.

The sticks were the first L I took since the Obama Jacket SS. Even hit on the stupid bike... grrrr captchas!
Haven't had a single captcha on chrome. Today used my phone on an alternative browser with only supreme open and didn't get one.

If yall are having the problem with restocks not inputting your cc, delete the app and redownload it. It happened to me last week and I deleted and downloaded it again and it worked for me this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom