Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
source.gif

Went for Balaclava first, carted Red and clicked process. Received a message saying no internet, try again, same result. Sold out at this point, carted Black and same issue. Go to check on TNF and all is sold out at this point. Walk back in to work from break and check my email, order successful for Red Balaclava.

:pimp:

Maybe before, but Supreme straight up told me that's why I was banned.

Also then asked, OK so on the Box Logos I can't get one color and my wife can't get another color. They said no, that will flag and ban you.

They were super helpful and was on the phone with them everyday for a week getting unbanned.

Also said if I get banned again, there is no unbanning. One "warning" so to say.

I'll go by what they say over getting banned again.

well, if you're getting 4 box logos, i think that's worth getting banned for this season, especially now that the season is almost over.
They'll "unlock" you by SS18 anyway right? I feel like this is one of those cases where they just randomly catch these orders but
they let others flourish. Luck of the draw type thing?

Can't be going in on that asianhomevideos idiot but then hope for resale prices to increase. How does that work? :lol:

You can't have that signature without thinking the same way.
I was joking around, but humor never seems to translate well to written word. =)

Brooklyn update:

Everything still in stock. I was #171

Btw - Some Asian kid cashed me out of the Baltoro for 650+ lol. Not gonna say no to that. Just got a free parka and crewneck

Nice. 650 on top of you retail you mean right? I'd take that too in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom