Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will cop that box logo

If not, since I missed on TNF and if I miss on box logo

I'm def buying that damn Scarface leather jacket

Today was weird I scored the xl blue Mountain t shirt but it stuck on process payment. Opened 2nd window and it said sold out...then I got a email saying order confirmed and they took my money. Site froze bad but scarface was way worse.

lol the christmas tee is pretty bad..but it's funny..their christmas tees typically suck:

silent night and the eddie munster looking one..no creativity whatsoever..the Santa tee looked like it took someone 15 mins to draw

who designs these? the employees in store?

I think silent night has always been priced high?

Like I said I think Supreme makes them terrible on purpose. It's their version of a Ugly Christmas Sweater

g5z2067-r1.jpg

m_59c1ae198f0fc4e16202f366.jpg

lyhwPVfTJM4.jpg

DP6i316VQAASMBP

The Santa is literally a stock image

Last edited:
all three of my orders shipped today.

stoked for that baltoro ... to keep or not keep or trade for parka ? :stoneface:

So first full week on site on a new work project. Was told at 6:20, that there is a mandatory 8:00 meeting.

7:55 we go to the main conference room, I get a seat, get all the paperwork,

7:59 act like I need to answer a call, step outside, act like I’m writing an email.

Strike out

I walked back into that meeting with such a washed look on my face. Walk right between the guy hosting the meeting and everyone attending, about 45 guys, 1 female. Sit my *** back down, my coworker is like “Hey is everything ok?”
I just hit him with
“Shhh I’m trying to listen.”

I don’t know what I’m going to do for the next year. This job is 13-16 months. I’m screwed.

Oh and someone got yelled at for using there phone during the meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom