Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copping most of the collab and a scarf I'm grateful to not be insecure like most of you and wear whatever I want.

"Oh no a stranger on the internet says I look silly I can't buy this"

"Oh no my wife will totally be upset"

"Oh no my girl will totally think I'm a perv"

I swear some of you guys were never raised right smh world full of insecure men
All about the presentation. Do your thing pleiboi

Copping most of the collab and a scarf I'm grateful to not be insecure like most of you and wear whatever I want.

"Oh no a stranger on the internet says I look silly I can't buy this"

"Oh no my wife will totally be upset"

"Oh no my girl will totally think I'm a perv"

I swear some of you guys were never raised right smh world full of insecure men

Maybe people just think the **** is wack. It's always people on NT who assume others don't think for themselves on what they like

might grab one of the sherling trooper hats along with my beanies if the price is right..

Last edited:
palace drop > supreme drop today 
Palace has LA pop up shop apparently so shipping should be pretty quick? What's new? Only see hi Ferg tees and such. Is there more dropping? Prob about to order 2 tees now hows the fit compare to supreme?

Palace has LA pop up shop apparently so shipping should be pretty quick? What's new? Only see hi Ferg tees and such. Is there more dropping? Prob about to order 2 tees now hows the fit compare to supreme?
they dropped a US version of their site in USD and 10 dollar shipping.  news fergs and such, my fav collection of A/W so far by them. I size hoodies and tees the same as supreme id recommend them 

damnnnnn I cant pick between the olive and the heather beanie 
mean.gif

im gonna get boobie t shirt.

im gonna rock the hell outta it.

if the long sleeve had the graphic on the front it would be dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom