Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I might have to pay resell 
mean.gif
Never pay resell breh, this **** is overpriced to begin with....

Damn... it didn't pop up for me until 10 seconds before 8am and Navy was in and out, couldn't even add to cart.. I'm shocked... Oh well, see ya'll next season with some hopefully some awesome flannels.

damn, it has been a long time since I took an L on the supreme site. I'll have to make up on the 750s next week. It will be a sad christmas this year

Damn... it didn't pop up for me until 10 seconds before 8am and Navy was in and out, couldn't even add to cart.. I'm shocked... Oh well, see ya'll next season with some hopefully some awesome flannels.
Same happened with me. 

@Snayberry  yeah man don't worry even if you were on the sweatshirts page mine loaded like 10 seconds before 11 am and were OOS instantly upon refresh.

got navy bogo, black xmas tee, and red gaitor, YEET. bouta go use dat free sandwhich coupon at mc d's because today is a good day yall

damn dude...you didn't use it?

just rep you to ease the pain a little
Doesn't matter I did I refreshed every couple seconds and still when it popped up they were instantly OOS and I have fast *** internet and a fast computer. I think it was just luck tbh. Trying to make him feel better seeing as some that used it still showed up OOS from the jump.

Was going to try and cop the black crew, but I didn't want to take a L and miss out on everything I wanted. So ended grabbing black x-mas tee and pink beanie. Seems like camo and navy Sat the longest so if you were swift you should of been able to cop.

I was swift, b. Very swift I have cat like reflexes but when the ish popped up they were OOS from the jump.

Anyway, what is the most likely color to restock that I should be watching all day? Navy?
If you're waiting on a restock manually, you're wasting your time

Thought I was buying a shirt and ended up with a 1200 dollar jacket. TF happened lol. 

Did the site load weird for anyone else?

Now I have to dispute this charge since Supreme never answers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom