Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme alerts is on a Political rant right now... mute button
hit em with the unfollow. i followed to get Supreme alerts. He wanna mention anything other than the he should make a personal account. I'll get Preme tweets from another account.

Nobody gonna cop the Arc Logo N-3B Parka ? I know TNF is coming next week. But this Parka in navy is simply fire !

I think I will cop it . Hope i dont regret next week with the TNF collab ...

Nobody gonna cop the Arc Logo N-3B Parka ? I know TNF is coming next week. But this Parka in navy is simply fire !

I think I will cop it . Hope i dont regret next week with the TNF collab ...
i'm debating between green and black but also hesitating due to tnf coming up, will probably end up passing this week

Yea I'am hesiate too. but if i don't cop today i dont think it will stand on online shop for a week to let me see the TNf preview ...or maybe a chance of restock but its risky .

Wow i hope hype is really low this week. This is the most i been excited for a drop in while. Need that slayer hoodie and tee

Going for a South of Heaven tee in either stone or dark green. I want that field jacket but it'd be like 368 after taxes and duties for me. The retail isn't as crazy as I thought it'd be but it's still high.

Last edited:
I have just got shipping email 
nthat.gif

Supreme[emoji]174[/emoji]/Slayer[emoji]169[/emoji] South of Heaven Tee

TOP QUALITY for SUPREME

I´ve copped 1:30h ago.

amazing

Last edited:
Pass this week feels good with TNF coming next week. Need a jacket

Anybody else trynon their rose tee yet???

I tried on mine and it fits TTS for me. I had to size up to a medium because I couldn't get a small and it fits a bit roomy like a normal medium would. It's maybe slightly tight in the shoulders but tts lengthwise.

Worst drop of the year?? I say it's down there somewhere. On the other hand tnf should be worth the wait.

I tried on mine and it fits TTS for me. I had to size up to a medium because I couldn't get a small and it fits a bit roomy like a normal medium would. It's maybe slightly tight in the shoulders but tts lengthwise.

Thats weird but im glad to hear i must be the only one. Mine was pretty tight everywhere. I like the shirt but just based on that i may have to list it with some other stuff ill be looking to sell soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom