Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
200$ mark up by preme?? 
nerd.gif

it's all relative to what you're used too. i live in the city and it's not THAT cold. how often is it below 50-55 deg? :lol:

Im a tropical person. I live in the hills of south San Jose. Pretty much evergreen. It gets COLD AF here. It ain't winter yet and it gets down the the low 40s right now.

lovehateself lovehateself :lol: true. like i said, it's all relative.

DadNboujee DadNboujee it can get cold down in the Valley especially when there's snow in Mt Hamilton. But like I said, it's relative. to somebody from the east coast 40s-50s in the winter doesn't sound too bad. But i'm born and raised in the bay and 40s is ******* cold :lol:

Im a tropical person. I live in the hills of south San Jose. Pretty much evergreen. It gets COLD AF here. It ain't winter yet and it gets down the the low 40s right now.

Inland gets pretty cold too. Ehh it's all the same in the winter lol. Pacifica Daly City it's like fog year around. Depressing.

Last edited:
Today was freezing in LA!

Tomorrow will be 100 degrees 

LA weather 

I'm not complaining doe! 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Passing onthe this week. Thats two in a row and im not even holding myself back, just not feeling anything.

That camo TNF on UO isnt bad though

I actually might grab one of the beanies and pray that they are different from the ones that dropped s/s. They were small as hell

has anyone used supreme access atc? i feel like they have such a huge following my odds are lower using them compared to a smaller atc. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom