Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go sell your bot elsewhere!
I guess it's apart of the whole thing? Everyone is using it and even the creator of the thread promotes it.

I was making this for myself but also for your guys. I don't see anything wrong about discussing it.

It just adds to the discussion, which I think is nice.

Last edited:
Maybe start with a more original name bro. Supcop sounds too close to the popular Supercop extension
Well, I think the naming will always be close if it needs to have something that reminds of "Supreme" and "Copping".

"Supcop", was the best name I could come up with at that time. If you have any suggestions, feel free to say it.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

How does the motion logo hoodies fit?

I bought a M in the hockey top and it fits well

I'm 5'9 170 lbs

Should I go M again? Or small?

i need a price check on a size small motion logo shirt in navy, ds and a motion logo in white, size m, ds

Last edited:
the only issue i had with the steep tech jackets was the sizing, fit really roomy for me.

Top 5 overall : 1) #3  

2) #9

3) #10  

4) #49 

5) #13

Top 5 Nuptse: 1) #19

2) #43

3) #41

4) #61

5) #60 

I remember I seen some dude snowboarding in full supreme #9 back in 2010. I ate $hi7 trying to catch up to him bombing down the hill.

What does that mean?

It means one is nylon one is polyester

The first difference between these two kinds of bags is their materials: One is made of polyamide (Nylon) and other one of polyester (PET). Therefore, any difference between properties and performances of these two kinds of polymers are reflected in the quality of bags made of them.
These bags were made of fabrics woven from Nylon and polyester threads/fibers . The letter "D" in the code stands for "denier" of the threads used for the weaving of the fabric. Denier is a measurement of the fineness of the fibers/threads, measured as the weight of 9,000 meters of thread/fiber in grams. So, the grade 600D product must be made of threads with a weight of 600 g/9000 m. To compare these two products, 420D Nylons is finer and thinner than that of 600D polyester.
So people here would prefer the 600D since it's thicker? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom