Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S/O to ignite for hooking me up with this. First supreme item.. Def going to try and get some of the Akira drop

Attachments

• 20171008_005739.jpg
    20171008_005739.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 16
Did me dirty too.... Was supposed to get it Friday... Coming Monday...

I'm guessing it fits like all SI

Never had any SI so im hoping for the best...went TTS. I know someone here did the same and was happy with the fit. Mine coming Tuesday since Monday a holiday

Edit: Actually says mine coming tomorrow too

Last edited:
Necessary

Replacing scarface with supreme is dope..but this all over the shirt is way too loud..too big..leather jacket is sick..but not this tee..should have been on the back of the tee

2k???? Fuuh i wish i was in ny -_-

IMG_4444.PNG

I was in NY..u wouldn't have got one..these won't sell at 2..highest sold was $1785 for a small..cuz these were basically non-existent (small)..cheapest logo was $525..but not sure if it was a legit shirt lol

Anyone going to the round two New York opening?

Nah

$34 into 1k is pretty nice

ugh I hope my SI hoodie fits. UPS playing games...was supposed to be delivered today now rescheduled to Tuesday

General consensus is that SI runs small..u sized up right?

Went TTS, but my TTS hoodies usually have a little room in them, which I like...maybe this will just be more fitted. Gonna be pissed if I have to sell it
if u get rid of it u will earn on it

***Scarface is on HBO on demand now

Might have to go for that piece first, I feel like everyone is going to gun for that, then go after the Gun tee and the Say hello to my little friend tee second

Wait wont the Brooklyn spot be the most ideal spot to go shopping in the future for people with cars? Aren't they shutting down the L train route to Brooklyn in 2019 for like a year?

Anyone going to Brooklyn today? Looks like heavy rain. Maybe I could scoop up a few things and maybe a sticker? Just don't want to sit in the rain for 4 hours for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom