OLYMPIC 6s

are these gonna be limited like the countdown pack or is it gonna be a GR. i tried to ask the people at the modells in queens but they are all old indain andthey dont kno wha the hell is going on. so please i dont wanna have to pay rape like some ppl did wit the carmines, any information will be helpful

Haha then avoid that Modells, they should be fairly easy to obtain and will release on Eastbay. I like them kinda, but the patent leather and that awful logokinda ruin it for me.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I believe it will be a GR cuz I saw a small sized pair.
they made small size pairs of the cdps, but i guess my question is.. will these pay hard to obtain or can i rest easy on release day knowing that my10.5 is gonna be waiting on me

Who cares. They arent gonna sell out so you can stroll in a week later and still get your size.

based on what i've been reading...i think these will be like a lifestyle release....limited but not too limited..plus i don't think that many peopleare that crazy about them...so they should sit a little bit...

i unno they might be kinda limited i went to my spot today to pick em up and they only had size 11.5 so i bought it anyway.then this kid offers me $200 for em,so i said ok

881368ab239c89e920c918bba3a9a6a60380cafe.jpg

the finishline i work at got the kids shipment today and im not impressed, im glad i chose the carmines over them.
I kinda thought they were gunna be hard to find but i guess there GR.
I also saw the red and white XXIIIs and wow they blew me away. the stitching looks emaculate. definitely
smokin.gif

^^^^Wow, dude #!@@, they are ight but not worth copping. Just because of the fruity colors doesnt mean they are gay. If u know how to rock em, they ight. Ikind of like these cuz I have a pair of 720s SB dunks low and have a similar colorway. I would get them but I have better shoes in mInd. Tiffanys SB, LobstersSB, CDP 5/18, 4/19, 3/20 and 11/12. Plus got to save for next year too cuz if they start going crazy again(Damn). Space Jams, who knows maybe Infrareds, newspecial packs.

These r horrible man.
Maybe.....I mean MAYBE they would be OK w/regular leather.
But I doubt it.
Save your $ for something worth actually copping.

im not gonna lie i dont like them much because of all the colors. if i had to choose between the Gays and Carmines id choose carmines but the 6s are myfavorite jordans and the patent leather will be super easy to keep clean so thats the only reason i copped.

Originally Posted by micheal623

the olympic or gay jays will be available to everyone who wants them. Both of you.

hahaha. if they didn't have patent leather and that fruity thing on the toe box they would be great

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

I like them kinda, but the patent leather and that awful logo kinda ruin it for me.

my thoughts exactly. i like the colorway, but i hate the PL and that logo is atrocious, i dont even know what that is...

Back
Top Bottom