Olympic trials? VOL. it's tough to see the previous ones struggle.

runningfishy

Banned
The trials are pretty darn tough, but Alicia Sacramone got heavier and so did many of the girls.  Seeing Nastia struggle was a pain.   So sad.

The trials are pretty darn tough, but Alicia Sacramone got heavier and so did many of the girls.  Seeing Nastia struggle was a pain.   So sad.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Sacramone had just overcome an achilles injury eight months ago. I'd have to say her outings during the trials have been pretty good. But, not good enough.
I watched Nastia's fall earlier tonight. That was definitely sad to see, because she knew she lost her opportunity to go back to the Olympics.

But give it up to Gabby Douglas, she did great.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Sacramone had just overcome an achilles injury eight months ago. I'd have to say her outings during the trials have been pretty good. But, not good enough.
I watched Nastia's fall earlier tonight. That was definitely sad to see, because she knew she lost her opportunity to go back to the Olympics.

But give it up to Gabby Douglas, she did great.

Nastia won my heart, but man she fell way too many, much too much by any standards, especially for what she accomplished. They are pumping this Jodyn girl up and that black girl, but that voss rook looks good too. I dunno if we can win. I sure hope we can.

That other girl w/ the busted knee. I felt bad taht she fell but no one came to hug her.

Also, that chinese Ann li girl is too fat, but her folks seem to be the coach?

Nastia won my heart, but man she fell way too many, much too much by any standards, especially for what she accomplished. They are pumping this Jodyn girl up and that black girl, but that voss rook looks good too. I dunno if we can win. I sure hope we can.

That other girl w/ the busted knee. I felt bad taht she fell but no one came to hug her.

Also, that chinese Ann li girl is too fat, but her folks seem to be the coach?

That other girl too is good. Alex. Raismon or whatever. But man, I don't want no chinese 5 year old winning it. I want us to do good.

That other girl too is good. Alex. Raismon or whatever. But man, I don't want no chinese 5 year old winning it. I want us to do good.

kyla ross is young, but she look good too.. like dominque moceanu.. man NT is filled w/ rooks now.

kyla ross is young, but she look good too.. like dominque moceanu.. man NT is filled w/ rooks now.

wpw/ tje wp,am are fiesty w/ eachother i very subtle ways. but this is team USA.. i hope they stick together.

wpw/ tje wp,am are fiesty w/ eachother i very subtle ways. but this is team USA.. i hope they stick together.

jordan is like an upgrade of alicia scramone. but even then. alex is the next face. ross and liukin are mean though.

gabby is bleh... she has too much jitters. she won't win the points from the intl crowd.

but man. seeing nastia hugging the next future is just a sad thing..

jordan is like an upgrade of alicia scramone. but even then. alex is the next face. ross and liukin are mean though.

gabby is bleh... she has too much jitters. she won't win the points from the intl crowd.

but man. seeing nastia hugging the next future is just a sad thing..

Back
Top Bottom