Omaha Man busted Selling Fakes $100,000 penalty

Riiiight.. take the easy way out. Dont shut down the factories and sites selling everyone in the states the shoes...especially in this economy. Go after thelittle man.

When its proven the Fkae business is $500 Million + a year.. Thats more than a few categories at Nike. How about this.

Put the right Software packages in place like some folks tried to tell you, so your tech packs wont get ripped and if they do you can track it. Hmmmm..

Be back in September. Lets try this again.

Nike Legal. Lawn Chair Bullies. lol

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Riiiight.. take the easy way out. Dont shut down the factories and sites selling everyone in the states the shoes...especially in this economy. Go after the little man.

When its proven the Fkae business is $500 Million + a year.. Thats more than a few categories at Nike. How about this.

Put the right Software packages in place like some folks tried to tell you, so your tech packs wont get ripped and if they do you can track it. Hmmmm..

clap.gif

Great Post.... small guy or not, I like to see some action buy nike on anyone involved with fakes.

What I want to know is why Nike refuses to talk about this stuff when asked to comment...
ohwell.gif

thats all complete bs, he would have to be a absolute idiot to not know he was selling fakes, there's no way.

Dude was making money...........This reminds me of that jeezy verse.

Well its really unheard of when you get more time for sellin dope than murda!!!!!!!!

Its a damn shame that people selling fake shoes get a harsher sentence for selling fake shoes than the do got selling drugs. (I dont care what anyonesays.......id take 3 years of jail over paying $100k in fines........id feel worse having to pay all that money to them)

Riiiight.. take the easy way out. Dont shut down the factories and sites selling everyone in the states the shoes...especially in this economy. Go after the little man.

this is completely correct.

oh no nike shut some little small time hustler down. its the end of fakes as we know it. until they start going hard at the factories theres going tobe many more guys like this guy who was selling fakes and every now and then when they decide to shut 1 down out of the thousands out there, there justwasting time and legal fee money they can be using to go after the real problem.

After readin this and knowing things could have been done (more so from past post) Fakes dont even bother much anymore. Sometimes when you remaincomplacent on something, you deserve the consequences which is why the calls for "hundred years" is laughable to me.

stupid charge, he didnt even make 1000 in profit and they are charging him that much....he just ruined his life...

i

Nike is ruthless.

Couldn't he rat out who he bought them from? I mean on a drug ring front, he's a tiny runner of the goods.. Go after the SOURCE..

This is just beyond BAD for nike.. just TERRIBLE

Whats messed up is whether he knew they were fake or not, he cooperated and did snitch on his source(s). He should have been given some sort of deal for thatinformation.

pretty harsh on the charges but it seems like you guys feel nike is wrong for taking action. i have to disagree. i wish they were able to put a hit oneverybody out there selling bootleg clothes and shoes. im sure a few people on here have been screwwed over and bought a pair of FAKE nikes online and didntknow it til they got em. pretty mad right? well im sure if it happened to you that u would wish something happen to the guy that sold them to you. well here yago, a prime example. dont do the crime unless you are prepared to do the time

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

thats all complete bs, he would have to be a absolute idiot to not know he was selling fakes, there's no way.

they still needa go after the big factories rather than an individual though. Can't see this being much of a threat to factories creating fakes because itwasn't a factory being taken down.

Back
Top Bottom