OMG THEY'RE LEAKEDDD

They don't look that bad when we get the official pics then. We can really see. I don't think there gonna come week with the 23s but time will tell

Def not going buy these with all the packages coming out. If I can get them for half price then maybe

Cherrywood 2.0 IMO, which is not a bad thing... The sole looks kinda suspect though - even from a performance standpoint - too much exposed carbonfiber IMO

I'm sick of patent leather. I would've gotten the black xx2 lows if they were leather on the toe. These are the same. Why can't we just haveregular leather?!?!? I will get the white/black/red if it doesn't have patent leather.

Sweet. I liked the shoe all along, it looks promising and the sole sadly is the best part

ANY IDEA WHERE THEY ARE COMING OUT YET??? top 25 jordan and niketown stores across the nation right? anyone know of where these are or if anything's beenleaked yet about the stores?

eh the xx shouldve been the grand finale'
This statement is popping up a lot lately and I'm not sure who was actually around when the first pics of the XX surfaced, but they had 99%of this board in a RAGE. People saw that cartoon and that huge strap and were furious. Now they are somehow more respected. All it takes is for people to seepictures of that Bulls colorway with the XX3 and wallets start opening immediately.

Wow. Those are really nice. Liked them from the beginning. Copping every colorway I can. Obviously we need bigger, clearer pics and with the differentcolorways. Not sure if thats an actual colorway, but if it is I like how Tinker uses black and grey for contrast. Almost a signature of the black colorways.Lots of carbonfiber is fantastic. Yes, that is MJs fingerprint on the bottom of the shoe. Looks like a fin on the back of the shoe. Wonder where the jumpman isgoing to be placed? Anyway we can get an official post and let the rest of the fools on this forum know the LIMITED J's ARE $230.00? THE REGULAR MODEL IS$185.00. Everyone needs to chill thinking every XXIII is $230.00. Also, the more I look at the pics, the more they remind me of a shark. Anyone get that? Thefin on the back, the color, the pattern on the side panel( like shark skin ), the part that goes under the toebox( the gills. ) I just think shark.

Back
Top Bottom