OMGz, Your Foot Falling Asleep UNAPPRECIATION!!!

I just took a dump for like eight minutes, and when I got up to wipe my butt, my feet fell asleep. I struggled to even stand and couldn't wipe my butt properly because of that tingling feeling on the feet.
mad.gif

Paresthesia FTL.
30t6p3b.gif

I just took a dump for like eight minutes, and when I got up to wipe my butt, my feet fell asleep. I struggled to even stand and couldn't wipe my butt properly because of that tingling feeling on the feet.
mad.gif

Paresthesia FTL.
30t6p3b.gif

Annoying when you're walking and you start stomping your foot to make the feeling go away.

Annoying when you're walking and you start stomping your foot to make the feeling go away.

every once in a while i'd sleep with my forearm behind my head and eventually the whole thing would go completely numb. my hands are completely purple and would flop around like it's coming from a dead body.

unappreciated.

every once in a while i'd sleep with my forearm behind my head and eventually the whole thing would go completely numb. my hands are completely purple and would flop around like it's coming from a dead body.

unappreciated.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

unappreciated.

@%!# around and give yaself a stranger
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

unappreciated.

@%!# around and give yaself a stranger
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom