On Becoming A God In Central Florida | Kirsten Dunst SHOWTIME

OnBecomingAGod_102_0165_R.0.jpg

first two episodes out and posted
On Becoming a God in Central Florida is a darkly comedic story about the cult of free enterprise and one woman’s relentless pursuit of the American Dream in the early 1990s. Recently widowed and left with nothing, minimum-wage Orlando water park employee Krystal Gill (Dunst) lies, schemes and cons her way up the ranks of Founders American Merchandise — the cultish, flag-waving, multibillion-dollar pyramid scheme that drove her to ruin in the first place.

Caught the first two episodes with wifey. We both really enjoyed it. Excited for the rest of the season

Wow @ this show. Its pretty crazy these ppl.and this sick world. One huge scam.

That ending to the pilot :rofl: That car filled with water QUICK! And to think that wasnt the end.

Kirsten had me feeling some type of way in the 2nd ep with that talent performance wearing that one piece.

Todd from Last Man on Earth in this :lol: Mad depressing presence. Dont get why he was so sad.

This Bonar dude meeting another scammer @ the diner :lol:

I'll definitely keep up with this show and see where it goes.

Kirsten definitely carrying this show well.

Plus she be looking right in certain fits :evil:

Ernie and his possibly sus son :lol:

:rofl: @ everything Cody. That XXXL blazer he put on. Went from thinking he'd get some to locked in a closet to looking like a child.

I’d def give 90s Kirsten a throw. Was hoping to see her **** bouncing around in that bikini she was holding in the beginning. :lol:

:lol: :rofl: @ Obie burning the **** out of his hot pocket. Then eating it while it's scalding hot like a savage.

Man is crazy for hating fruit that much.

:rofl: @ Cody dunking his head in toilet water on command for yambs. Then goes off killing demonic looking pelicans.

Got these fools scrubbing and cleaning his mess up.

Not the type of melancholy I was expecting, not sure about watching the second episode, but not terrible/bad

This got real ritualistic to say the least. Dont know if Obie serious or if it's a part of this long and deep con :lol:

:rofl: @ that accidental killing. They disposed of that body the way Dexter would on the fly.

Krystal really came up on the come up. Just needed some accidental killing and blackmail to do it. Really got Bonar p-whipped.

Back
Top Bottom