On Facebook, wife learns of husband's second wedding vol. I wonder what she did wrong

He took the kids and bounced? That's messed up.

From what I've read, they were living like a married couple, filed joint taxes, got loans as a married couple, etc. Funny how his lawyer thinks he's helping matter by saying the two weren't married to begin with. The government doesn't like to be deceived, so best of luck to this dude.

He took the kids and bounced? That's messed up.

From what I've read, they were living like a married couple, filed joint taxes, got loans as a married couple, etc. Funny how his lawyer thinks he's helping matter by saying the two weren't married to begin with. The government doesn't like to be deceived, so best of luck to this dude.

That's just wrong
eek.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Just knew it would be Cleveland by reading the thread title, the home of L's.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smoke an L in the back of the benzie
oh why must i feel this way
(hey) (must be the money)

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Just knew it would be Cleveland by reading the thread title, the home of L's.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smoke an L in the back of the benzie
oh why must i feel this way
(hey) (must be the money)

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Cleveland. There has to be a HUGE W at the end of the road for them. There just has to be
smh.gif

Only people to survive the happenings of 2012, watch
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Cleveland. There has to be a HUGE W at the end of the road for them. There just has to be
smh.gif

Only people to survive the happenings of 2012, watch
smh.gif
smh.gif

That's messed up. He shouldve just ended the marriage up front. Now he may have more problems on his hand. Got married while married and basically kidnapped his kids.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
at the Cleveland jokes!

That's messed up. He shouldve just ended the marriage up front. Now he may have more problems on his hand. Got married while married and basically kidnapped his kids.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
at the Cleveland jokes!

Back
Top Bottom