On | Swiss Performance Running Shoes

about_on-2018-waterproof.jpg

"On was born in the Swiss alps with one goal: to revolutionize the sensation of running. It’s all based on one radical idea. Soft landings followed by explosive take-offs. Or, as we call it, running on clouds."​

saw pairs in person but i worry the material might not be too durable.. would love to give it a trial run though

Own a pair of the cloudstratus for running, they are a game changer for me ….definitely recommend

IDK why but the ROGER is something I want for work. Doesn't seem like a shoe I would want to wear casually, but would be nice for the casual Friday vibe from time to time.

Out of nowhere I started seeing these. Probably a bit of confirmation bias but I saw two different people wearing them in the space of 30 minutes. They seem to be at a lot of stores online too.

with a bit of confirmation bias it suddenly feels like a LOT of people around here are wearing smaller brands like On, Salomon and Veja

Very popular brand with healthcare workers on their feet all day. See Hoka a lot too.
Just spent quite a bit of time in hospital over the past few days and found it interesting to see what the staff wore. Mostly runners obviously, no On or Hoka here, but plenty of Asics and Brooks.

I also saw someone wearing clogs (Birks maybe), which I thought was interesting, but I guess kitchen staff wear em for long shifts on their feet too. Also someone wearing Doc Martens. I look at feet a lot

Just spent quite a bit of time in hospital over the past few days and found it interesting to see what the staff wore. Mostly runners obviously, no On or Hoka here, but plenty of Asics and Brooks.

I also saw someone wearing clogs (Birks maybe), which I thought was interesting, but I guess kitchen staff wear em for long shifts on their feet too. Also someone wearing Doc Martens. I look at feet a lot
I always notice shoes.

Birkenstocks and Crocs are damn ugly shoes but they are comfortable. I own several pairs of each. I'm in Healthcare but I wear Jordans/Yeezys/Nikes. Never been a runner style guy.

I went to Disney World in February and these were EVERYWHERE. I assume they must be for comfort cuz they sure aren’t stylish. I asked my wife, who works in healthcare, about them and she said everyone in the hospital that has them had given her bad reviews. My wife wears Brooks or Crocs.

I have still yet to see a single pair of these locally.

I went to Disney World in February and these were EVERYWHERE. I assume they must be for comfort cuz they sure aren’t stylish. I asked my wife, who works in healthcare, about them and she said everyone in the hospital that has them had given her bad reviews. My wife wears Brooks or Crocs.

I have still yet to see a single pair of these locally.

ON is pretty much at all the local running stores and i’ve noticed them popping up more at your typical sneaker boutiques/sites

they aren’t going to be soft/plush kind of comfy since it’s pretty firm as that’s apparently what runners in europe like, so that’s led to lots of harsh criticism from a lot of people in the running world, that and it being pretty pricey

can’t knock ON though, they’ve gotten a bit better with some of their new stuff like the cloudvista and cloudmonster plus they’re doing something right marketing wise if they have bunch of people buying their shoes and also having some of the best track athletes too

Any NT members can vouch for them? We sell them at Shoe Palace but I don’t know much about the shoes. Some CWs are decent.

Back
Top Bottom