On the market for some basketball kicks. Any suggestions NT?

Heres the story: I'm a 5'10'', 165 lbs 2 guard/small forward and now that the warmer weather is beginning to come around, im going to beplaying ball more often. I prefer to play ball outdoors rather than indoors but im open to any suggestions. I've had some very bad ankle injuries in thepast and am looking for a pair of kicks with strong ankle support. (i really dont know if this matters but it was asked in another thread) Im a slashing typeof ball player. About 80% of my shot attempts are on breakaway plays or cuts to the basket in the half court. no particular budget, so let me know what youthink. any help would be great. thanks NT.

Our style of play is both the same. If you value ankle protection, then Lebron2s, 4s , 5s are your best bet. You will never sprain or even turn an ankle inthem.

^ I wouldn't say never, but it's probably not likely.

But they are all good choices, especially the II's for outdoors.

I'd also consider 2K4's for the ankle restriction and durability.

i actually tried on lebron 4s and 5s. they were way to narrow for my feet. i failed to mention that i have wide feet which definitely limits my options ....

Originally Posted by michaelj0hn

i actually tried on lebron 4s and 5s. they were way to narrow for my feet. i failed to mention that i have wide feet which definitely limits my options ....

I've got wide feet too....I got pinky toe issues on the 5s....but the 2s and 4s are pretty wide after the break in period

Back
Top Bottom