On THIS Day... 14 Years Ago... Hip Hop Lost One Of Its MOST Important Voices...

It still amazes me today to think that he wrote all this stuff in his early 20s, he was still just a kid really, but his mind was so amazingly far advanced.

R.I.P. to the greatest.

It still amazes me today to think that he wrote all this stuff in his early 20s, he was still just a kid really, but his mind was so amazingly far advanced.

R.I.P. to the greatest.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

favorite rapper... i use this day to deflect attention away from my birthday

HBD to us both.  I am reminded every bday too, but I ain't deflecting nothing from my bday.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

favorite rapper... i use this day to deflect attention away from my birthday

HBD to us both.  I am reminded every bday too, but I ain't deflecting nothing from my bday.

there'll never be another like him...RIP Pac, we love you.
tired.gif

Rest In Peace Pac....Aint the same without You, but Im glad We all were blessed to hear Your voice and what You had to say.

Rest In Peace Pac....Aint the same without You, but Im glad We all were blessed to hear Your voice and what You had to say.

RIP 2pac You are truly missed. Got Mary Jane and a bottle of Alize and I'm bumpin ya all day.

RIP 2pac You are truly missed. Got Mary Jane and a bottle of Alize and I'm bumpin ya all day.

Hardest rapper in the game ever, his passion is 2nd to none, he set the standard for that, his intensity and his passion is enough to move an unmotivated n.. ain't no one gonna come out like he did when he was doing it RIP

Hardest rapper in the game ever, his passion is 2nd to none, he set the standard for that, his intensity and his passion is enough to move an unmotivated n.. ain't no one gonna come out like he did when he was doing it RIP

Back
Top Bottom