One and Only Wipe Appreciation

You know what im talking about...

When you take that big dump of the day and you take the first wipe and nothing to show for it on that first perfectly cut square.

pimp.gif

Edit: After taking that amazing wipeless doody today, i found out i won a free video game on the post a number btwn 1-10000 thread. Back to back wins

i got too much hair in my crack for one wipe, aint gon catch me walkin around with mud butt! Flushable wet wipes FTW

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

When you take that big dump of the day and you take the first wipe and nothing to show for it on that first perfectly cut square.

pimp.gif
you only use one square per wipe
eek.gif

i use like 8-9

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

i got too much hair in my crack for one wipe, aint gon catch me walkin around with mud butt! Flushable wet wipes FTW
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thanks for sharing.[/color]

Originally Posted by kidposite

pimp.gif
eek.gif

i use like 8-9
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That is crazy.. 1 sq is kinna dangerous..

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

wow bro, you just ruined my sunday
I think he just ruined my year

Originally Posted by kidposite

pimp.gif
eek.gif

i use like 8-9
a folded square of course

wouldnt want some doodoo slipping thru the paper and getting on my fingers again

I took a #%+@ in home depot and it was so loud that when i left 8 dudes was staring at me

Wow one page...way to many quotables.
-OP...one square?! I pray you bleach your hands because there is no way you don't leave a bathroom without residue on the hand.
-Don'tsteponmyshoes....did you really just say that? I pray someone got your username and password and subsequently abused that knowledge.
-And flushable wipes only are guaranteed to go through the toilet itself. They clog your sewer pipes though. (unless u are in an apt and dont have to pay fora plumber)

I know theres not many dudes that have gone through puberty on NT but come one fellas yall expect me to get a Brazillian or somethin

http://photobucket.com
Real Talk..your nasty....I always take a extra wipe no matter what...and you using one square?your hands should be quarantined.
then you be walking around wondering why your booty itching...
because you thought wiping once was cool..got extra remnants still in there.
Have a good day OP.
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_kr9vgqhyQh1qa70qlo1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom