one BIG reason to watch American Idol this year... CASEY CARLSON... GOODNESS!!! [21 pictures]

She's cute....also, my favorite number is 28. So take off the Ostertag at the end of my post count, and I'm happy.

damn she is sexxy

american idol seems like its going to be really nice this year

the 2 music teacher friends were sick
the indian dude was sick (he seems like a cool dude .pause)
the gay black dude that made it to hollywood lol was sooo wack

Not bad....but:

alg_katrinadarrell.jpg

pimp.gif

lol...
when I was watching...I was thinking to myself...damn she looks familiar...

lo and behold....NT answers yet again

pimp.gif
Nice find!

Bikini girl's Backside was Nice tho

for that reason I prefer her over this Chesty girl.

laugh.gif
american idol kept doing booty shots of bikini girl, she did have a nice cute one.

this season looks pretty good, and yes i do watch it
pimp.gif

This is why I keep coming here. Ya'll dudes stay off that fresh info tip before even most major news stations pick it up, the internet is powerful, andNiketalk has to be up there.

I like her... but that other bikini girl has got to go! I hate the way she moves her face when she was trying to do vibrato! UGH! Annoying. She kissedRyan...isn't he gay? She was gross.

But I already love the band director (the one that did Michael) and the music teacher that lost his wife. They are my front runners.

I can't believe people still watch this crap. It's nothing but a karaoke contest.

She's not that hot. I can point out girls on campus who would put her to shame.

Originally Posted by RellNye

I can't believe people still watch this crap. It's nothing but a karaoke contest.
She's not that hot. I can point out girls on campus who would put her to shame.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

seriously, I'd rather hear the death rattle of my first born than watch and listen to American Idol.

Back
Top Bottom