one major design difference of the 2011 III's compared to the OG's and earlier retros

It is the tongue. While the earlier variants had real holes for increased breathability, all 2011 III retros have
fake holes which are not punched through and have the same density like at the ankle and the leather around laceloops.

I did  not know it until someone made a comparisson of the 2001 and 2011 Trueblues.

One minor change is that the JORDAN lettering on the outsole has a white/red contrast (red JORDAN lettering with 

white background) while the 2001 was completely red only.

Don't know about the padding at the ankle, but when i tried the 2011 white/cements on, it felt like it was thinner.

About paintjob, i read that the 2011 III's have finally a more durable one compared to the CDP III's or Spizikes. 

It is the tongue. While the earlier variants had real holes for increased breathability, all 2011 III retros have
fake holes which are not punched through and have the same density like at the ankle and the leather around laceloops.

I did  not know it until someone made a comparisson of the 2001 and 2011 Trueblues.

One minor change is that the JORDAN lettering on the outsole has a white/red contrast (red JORDAN lettering with 

white background) while the 2001 was completely red only.

Don't know about the padding at the ankle, but when i tried the 2011 white/cements on, it felt like it was thinner.

About paintjob, i read that the 2011 III's have finally a more durable one compared to the CDP III's or Spizikes. 

obviouscatpubl128565924132824151.jpg

You forgot to mention og white cement 3's and 1994 white cement 3's both say NIKE A I R and ummmm have a higher cut..

You forgot to mention og white cement 3's and 1994 white cement 3's both say NIKE A I R and ummmm have a higher cut..

Back
Top Bottom