One month diet. Put in work. Whats my body fat percentage now. Before after PICS

we have a stay in shape thread.

I know you are proud of your work, but no one truly cares as much as you.

EDIT: you DO kind of look the same. only your body is further back in the 2nd pic to give the illusion of cuts in the body 
laugh.gif

thats cool though, im sure it doesnt show well enough in the mirror, or through the pics provided

EDIT EDIT: 
did psmf for 2 weeks
no love for hard work?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
OP got those fabricated infomercial before and after pics.

haha everyone is saying the same thing. i can def see the difference tho. thats 11 lbs. i did work the angles a bit but seriously guys??? i feel likes its night and day.
im happy with my month lol. stuff was tough. this was my 80 lb marks from 2 years ago. ideally i wanna get to 170 just so i can say i lost a total of 100 lbs.

haha everyone is saying the same thing. i can def see the difference tho. thats 11 lbs. i did work the angles a bit but seriously guys??? i feel likes its night and day.
im happy with my month lol. stuff was tough. this was my 80 lb marks from 2 years ago. ideally i wanna get to 170 just so i can say i lost a total of 100 lbs.

All seriousness... good **** OP

It's a great feeling when you look in the mirror and you can notice the differences... I lost 25lbs. last year and wanna drop another 25-30 before summer.

your chest is proportionally small when compared to your arms

lol i know. i hate it... it cant be genetics tho, my bro has a beast chest n im so much stronger than him. did 120 dumbbell bench press on my last set yesterday and got 10 reps. so idk what the deal is. im convinced its cuz ive only been cutting so i cant add much mass. big arms run in my family too. those 17 in biceps has the girls going crazy

View media item 195880

Last edited:
Cute nips brah

got those pepperonis lol. their getting smaller tho. hopefully when im at 10% bf theyll be good. but my boobs have shrunk a lot, i went from man boobs to semi pecs i guess...

word. how do you shave your chest?

u just sound like ur tryna be negative now. damn... post ur physique. thats 3 negative comments in a total of 15 posts. u aint wanna say **** bout them biceps tho

Last edited:
got those pepperonis lol. their getting smaller tho. hopefully when im at 10% bf theyll be good. but my boobs have shrunk a lot, i went from man boobs to semi pecs i guess...
u just sound like ur tryna be negative now. damn... post ur physique. thats 3 negative comments in a total of 15 posts. u aint wanna say **** bout them biceps tho
Slow your role tenderoni.  You're the one on here posting Myspace angle pics seeking attention like a fat girl who tried Slim Fast for a few weeks. Don't know why you sound hurt. All my comments are based on factual observations. You don't have to agree with them. 

Slow your role tenderoni.  You're the one on here posting Myspace angle pics seeking attention like a fat girl who tried Slim Fast for a few weeks. Don't know why you sound hurt. All my comments are based on factual observations. You don't have to agree with them. 

o yea? because its a straight front shot? totally myspace... go **** on someone elses cake. i took all the negativity in this thread well. but really 3 comments. n yes i am seeking attention because im proud of my accomplishments. u should try it someday, it feels awesome. moving on.

I read this in Moe Syzslak's voice.
roll.gif

To the OP keep up the work. 120 dumbbells aint no joke.

Back
Top Bottom