One of the most blatantly racist things I've seen on TV Vol. SMDH

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I've been noticing that more people are pushin the envelope when it comes to race and comedy.. I was like "oh word" when I heard the "n" word said a few times in hangover 2 and there wasn't any black folks in the movie... Matter of fact, them saying that had no bearing in the plot.. Just like they said it just to show that thy could.. At this rate, we'll see folks in black face again soon. Lol

But it wouldn't have been funny to say n please to a black person. That's the point. And Mike Tyson is black.

Dr. Ken already hopped on that blackface thing too.
laugh.gif

tumblr_lg49t0tEUx1qz75z5o1_500.jpg

Damn, forgot about Mike lol That Blackface is crazy though...

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I've been noticing that more people are pushin the envelope when it comes to race and comedy.. I was like "oh word" when I heard the "n" word said a few times in hangover 2 and there wasn't any black folks in the movie... Matter of fact, them saying that had no bearing in the plot.. Just like they said it just to show that thy could.. At this rate, we'll see folks in black face again soon. Lol

But it wouldn't have been funny to say n please to a black person. That's the point. And Mike Tyson is black.

Dr. Ken already hopped on that blackface thing too.
laugh.gif

tumblr_lg49t0tEUx1qz75z5o1_500.jpg

Damn, forgot about Mike lol That Blackface is crazy though...

If a white person acts black, he's racist. But if a black person acts white, he's intelligent?

laugh.gif
Shut the hell up.

If a white person acts black, he's racist. But if a black person acts white, he's intelligent?

laugh.gif
Shut the hell up.

Originally Posted by ekon one

If someone could embed for me:

http://www.isiahcarey.com...s-tosh-0-web-redemption/

I would encourage to watch the whole thing to get the background on the story, but for the lazy people, the ignorance and ****ery starts at 5:11 / 5:56. 

So much is wrong with this video 
tired.gif
. Isiah Carey seems like a smart black man, I have no idea why he would even agree to do something like this. Pretty much just put back all colored minorities a couple years back smh.

p.s. F Tosh and his show. If anyone watches the show, it's pretty funny, but you can definitely tell Tosh is a high-key racist. I'm willing to bet when the cameras are off he say's the N word with the -er ending.
2zywjm1.png

OP kill yourself.

Tosh goes in on everyone. Whites, Gays, Blacks, Mexicans, Asians.... EVERYONE. he goes in on himself talking about how much man butt he has had.

come on now. I say the N word with an ER cause it litterally means nothing. to your parents sure. but to you, no.

unless you live in souf cakalaka, i doubt youve ever been called a %@#*#% in a serious, life threatening pretense.

Originally Posted by ekon one

If someone could embed for me:

http://www.isiahcarey.com...s-tosh-0-web-redemption/

I would encourage to watch the whole thing to get the background on the story, but for the lazy people, the ignorance and ****ery starts at 5:11 / 5:56. 

So much is wrong with this video 
tired.gif
. Isiah Carey seems like a smart black man, I have no idea why he would even agree to do something like this. Pretty much just put back all colored minorities a couple years back smh.

p.s. F Tosh and his show. If anyone watches the show, it's pretty funny, but you can definitely tell Tosh is a high-key racist. I'm willing to bet when the cameras are off he say's the N word with the -er ending.
2zywjm1.png

OP kill yourself.

Tosh goes in on everyone. Whites, Gays, Blacks, Mexicans, Asians.... EVERYONE. he goes in on himself talking about how much man butt he has had.

come on now. I say the N word with an ER cause it litterally means nothing. to your parents sure. but to you, no.

unless you live in souf cakalaka, i doubt youve ever been called a %@#*#% in a serious, life threatening pretense.

Back
Top Bottom