One of the most blatantly racist things I've seen on TV Vol. SMDH

Originally Posted by GhengesK

Is New Edition really getting back together?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Question....what makes Tosh racist? No offense, but there are A LOT of hypocritical folks in here. It's COMEDY. I just hope some of yall have the same outrage and get on your soapboxes when other comedians like Katt Williams, Mike Epps, etc make jokes about other races.

+1
As much as i enjoyed watching Dave C., Chris Rock, or Russell Peter and them, lets not dismiss the constant jab at white ppl and sometimes other races....no one ever called them out on it. WTH? LOL....sensitive
grin.gif
...its a comedy, shut up!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Question....what makes Tosh racist? No offense, but there are A LOT of hypocritical folks in here. It's COMEDY. I just hope some of yall have the same outrage and get on your soapboxes when other comedians like Katt Williams, Mike Epps, etc make jokes about other races.

+1
As much as i enjoyed watching Dave C., Chris Rock, or Russell Peter and them, lets not dismiss the constant jab at white ppl and sometimes other races....no one ever called them out on it. WTH? LOL....sensitive
grin.gif
...its a comedy, shut up!

Op probably lives in coffee shops, dates a girl with natural hair that also hates(secretly threatened by white women).

And them and their friends have stimulating conversations on the state of black america and how we're still oppressed.

Then goes to only jill scott/india arie concerts.

Op probably lives in coffee shops, dates a girl with natural hair that also hates(secretly threatened by white women).

And them and their friends have stimulating conversations on the state of black america and how we're still oppressed.

Then goes to only jill scott/india arie concerts.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by sonofsam

its a comedy show...lighten up. this dude isiah agreed to go along with the skits..
Yea I forgot, when something is a comedy, it somehow lessens the blow and allows for closet racism. Just like the Hangover. Yea ok dude.
exactly, im trying to figure out at what point in life is being racist, or saying something racist is funny? I read people's comments online after they say something racist and there excuse is always "i did it for the lulz." really?
Its just comedy is not an excuse imo. And people feel that these comedians or animated sitcoms(Family Guy, South Park) arent racist because they go at everybody. So just because they constantly make racist remarks about every race somehow nullifies their racism? Yall need to wake up.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by sonofsam

its a comedy show...lighten up. this dude isiah agreed to go along with the skits..
Yea I forgot, when something is a comedy, it somehow lessens the blow and allows for closet racism. Just like the Hangover. Yea ok dude.
exactly, im trying to figure out at what point in life is being racist, or saying something racist is funny? I read people's comments online after they say something racist and there excuse is always "i did it for the lulz." really?
Its just comedy is not an excuse imo. And people feel that these comedians or animated sitcoms(Family Guy, South Park) arent racist because they go at everybody. So just because they constantly make racist remarks about every race somehow nullifies their racism? Yall need to wake up.

Originally Posted by ekon one

Pretty much just put back all colored minorities a couple years back smh.

oh really? im tired of hearing this.

edit - nobody is forcing you to watch these tv shows/cartoons/movies, you dont like it dont watch it

Pretty much just put back all colored minorities a couple years back smh.

oh really? im tired of hearing this.

edit - nobody is forcing you to watch these tv shows/cartoons/movies, you dont like it dont watch it

Tosh isn't scared to use racism in his comedy

PROPS to him for saying what he wants, whether we agree with it or not.

But Tosh really isn't that funny and I don't like the premise of a web clip show, even if he was funny.

Tosh isn't scared to use racism in his comedy

PROPS to him for saying what he wants, whether we agree with it or not.

But Tosh really isn't that funny and I don't like the premise of a web clip show, even if he was funny.

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Does that make Dave Chappelle racist too?
didn't you know? only white people can be racist.

/sarcasm

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Does that make Dave Chappelle racist too?
didn't you know? only white people can be racist.

/sarcasm

Originally Posted by likethematrix

If someone could embed for me:

http://www.isiahcarey.com...s-tosh-0-web-redemption/

I would encourage to watch the whole thing to get the background on the story, but for the lazy people, the ignorance and ****ery starts at 5:11 / 5:56. 

So much is wrong with this video 
tired.gif
. Isiah Carey seems like a smart black man, I have no idea why he would even agree to do something like this. Pretty much just put back all colored minorities a couple years back smh.

p.s. F Tosh and his show. If anyone watches the show, it's pretty funny, but you can definitely tell Tosh is a high-key racist. I'm willing to bet when the cameras are off he say's the N word with the -er ending.
2zywjm1.png

roll.gif

Racist? ahh im not sure.

Im just tired of this type of comedy, I feel what your saying OP the stereotype comedy that the skit showed is a little played out. Im just tired of it playing off of sterotypes and #*@*. Give Chappelle a 100 million dollar contract and get this Hollister Model off of TV.

Racist? ahh im not sure.

Im just tired of this type of comedy, I feel what your saying OP the stereotype comedy that the skit showed is a little played out. Im just tired of it playing off of sterotypes and #*@*. Give Chappelle a 100 million dollar contract and get this Hollister Model off of TV.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

If someone could embed for me:

http://www.isiahcarey.com...s-tosh-0-web-redemption/

I would encourage to watch the whole thing to get the background on the story, but for the lazy people, the ignorance and ****ery starts at 5:11 / 5:56. 

So much is wrong with this video 
tired.gif
. Isiah Carey seems like a smart black man, I have no idea why he would even agree to do something like this. Pretty much just put back all colored minorities a couple years back smh.

p.s. F Tosh and his show. If anyone watches the show, it's pretty funny, but you can definitely tell Tosh is a high-key racist. I'm willing to bet when the cameras are off he say's the N word with the -er ending.
2zywjm1.png

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Racist? ahh im not sure.

Im just tired of this type of comedy, I feel what your saying OP the stereotype comedy that the skit showed is a little played out. Im just tired of it playing off of sterotypes and %#%%. Give Chappelle a 100 million dollar contract and get this Hollister Model off of TV.

Because Chappelle doesn't use stereotype comedy?
roll.gif

I'm really starting to believe this is all a 'pot calling the kettle black' situation here.

Racist? ahh im not sure.

Im just tired of this type of comedy, I feel what your saying OP the stereotype comedy that the skit showed is a little played out. Im just tired of it playing off of sterotypes and %#%%. Give Chappelle a 100 million dollar contract and get this Hollister Model off of TV.

roll.gif

I'm really starting to believe this is all a 'pot calling the kettle black' situation here.

Racist? ahh im not sure.

Did you watch Chappelle Show?

Racial stereotypes were a big part of that show
laugh.gif

Racist? ahh im not sure.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Racist? ahh im not sure.

roll.gif

Uhh did you not hear... Chappelle left because he felt he was being used by white execs at CC as a pawn. Tosh knows what he's doing and its not funny. His first standup speacial was cool but other than that, he's a douche who stole Joel Mchale's idea for a show. 

Edit: I dont agree with the OP, I dont think Tosh is racist I just didn't like the sketch
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Racist? ahh im not sure.

roll.gif

Uhh did you not hear... Chappelle left because he felt he was being used by white execs at CC as a pawn. Tosh knows what he's doing and its not funny. His first standup speacial was cool but other than that, he's a douche who stole Joel Mchale's idea for a show. 

Edit: I dont agree with the OP, I dont think Tosh is racist I just didn't like the sketch
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Racist? ahh im not sure.

laugh.gif

apparently, it was OK when Chappelle did it.. 

Back
Top Bottom