One of the most blatantly racist things I've seen on TV Vol. SMDH

laugh.gif
@ dude getting offended at something on Tosh.0

Show is hilarious. And don't be naive to think that people don't switch their "voices" on/off depending on the company that they're with.

Folks too sensitive....where was the outrage over some of the Chappelle skits?

laugh.gif
@ dude getting offended at something on Tosh.0

Show is hilarious. And don't be naive to think that people don't switch their "voices" on/off depending on the company that they're with.

Folks too sensitive....where was the outrage over some of the Chappelle skits?

ohwell.gif

I saw this when it first aired and it never crossed my mind as being racist.
Agree with DoubleJs yall way too sensitive.

It was meant to be a joke, take it for what is!
30t6p3b.gif

Whats the difference between this skit and skits others do? (It's all comedy to me)

It's 2011 People need to grow/wake up!

It was funny though "%@#% is that! $$%+ flying in my mouth!" still funny to this day
laugh.gif

It was meant to be a joke, take it for what is!
30t6p3b.gif

Whats the difference between this skit and skits others do? (It's all comedy to me)

It's 2011 People need to grow/wake up!

It was funny though "%@#% is that! $$%+ flying in my mouth!" still funny to this day
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

I saw this when it first aired and it never crossed my mind as being racist.
Agree with DoubleJs yall way too sensitive.

Whats the difference between this and Chris Rock, Martin Lawrence, Katt Williams and every other black comedian making fun of white people? Double standard much?

Whats the difference between this and Chris Rock, Martin Lawrence, Katt Williams and every other black comedian making fun of white people? Double standard much?

Question....what makes Tosh racist? No offense, but there are A LOT of hypocritical folks in here. It's COMEDY. I just hope some of yall have the same outrage and get on your soapboxes when other comedians like Katt Williams, Mike Epps, etc make jokes about other races.

Question....what makes Tosh racist? No offense, but there are A LOT of hypocritical folks in here. It's COMEDY. I just hope some of yall have the same outrage and get on your soapboxes when other comedians like Katt Williams, Mike Epps, etc make jokes about other races.

Originally Posted by sonofsam

its a comedy show...lighten up. this dude isiah agreed to go along with the skits..
Yea I forgot, when something is a comedy, it somehow lessens the blow and allows for closet racism. Just like the Hangover. Yea ok dude.

Originally Posted by sonofsam

its a comedy show...lighten up. this dude isiah agreed to go along with the skits..
Yea I forgot, when something is a comedy, it somehow lessens the blow and allows for closet racism. Just like the Hangover. Yea ok dude.

Wow... that wasn't racist at all. If you can't acknowledge that there is a difference in behavior between socioeconomic class members, you're blind. These two classifications have historically, although not entirely currently, been divided along the race line as well. All this showed was that those lines are being blurred and some people who come from the lower end of the spectrum are moving up and thus changing out of the obnoxious hood-rhetoric and speaking/acting in a more socially acceptable manner.

If anything, it was displaying upward mobility and ambitious possibilities for black men who partake in Birdman-esque lingo. Blee day plehboi.

/pantytwist

Wow... that wasn't racist at all. If you can't acknowledge that there is a difference in behavior between socioeconomic class members, you're blind. These two classifications have historically, although not entirely currently, been divided along the race line as well. All this showed was that those lines are being blurred and some people who come from the lower end of the spectrum are moving up and thus changing out of the obnoxious hood-rhetoric and speaking/acting in a more socially acceptable manner.

If anything, it was displaying upward mobility and ambitious possibilities for black men who partake in Birdman-esque lingo. Blee day plehboi.

/pantytwist

Back
Top Bottom