One time for my dude Memphis Bleek

He'll never get the respect he deserves/could get. It's like Beans became his own person, while Bleek stayed in Jay's shadow, from RD to now.Hov's hypeman? Well, he's a millionaire as long as Hov is alive.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

No way the understanding is better than M.A.D.E we can go song for song

i think i dont like made cuz of all them video game beats... how u sell beats to EA and rocafella? i bet u never played nba street 2...

pimp.gif
ImmaGetMine wrote:

Originally Posted by diceloveme

No way the understanding is better than M.A.D.E we can go song for song

i think i dont like made cuz of all them video game beats... how u sell beats to EA and rocafella? i bet u never played nba street 2...

Speakin of which, Justin **%% on Live '04. All those loading screen beats were the **%%.
pimp.gif
The soundtrack was nice too, too bad it didn't come with a cd like NBA Live'03 (Livestyle).

Personally I think son should focus on the slower, nighttime songs...those party joints aren't him at all...but his slow joints are kinda ill.
couldn't agree with you more

just see "Hand It Down" for any questions

The hottest joint Bleek ever spit was on the "Hard Knock Life 2" intro. I don't have the patience to type that joint out, but he killed it.Other then that, I don't know what the hell Bleek be about......

His first album and M.A.D.E were his best. He ji slums on his albums but he straight kills as far as features.

Originally Posted by Star Time

The hottest joint Bleek ever spit was on the "Hard Knock Life 2" intro. I don't have the patience to type that joint out, but he killed it. Other then that, I don't know what the hell Bleek be about......

too bad jay wrote that

Very Appreciated
pimp.gif
<> M.A.D.E. is easily his best album top to bottom. MADE > Coming Of Age > The Understanding > 534.

MADE is seriously decent <> music...like, for real
laugh.gif
. It just sounds like "what is Rocafella Music, Alex" to me.
pimp.gif

^^^ "and even if I die, hes in my will somewhere" lol

but appreciated...erybody sleeps on em and hates on em cuz he was hyped up to be "the new, improved Jay-Z" smh...he'll never b that but stilldecent...

Back
Top Bottom