Online Dating Sites

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

2 hour turnaround last Friday night with a chick from okcupid. She met me at Irish Exit at 10...by 12:30 we were back at her place clappin' her cheeks.

okcupid is the goods in NYC, trust.
bahahahah
roll.gif
 had me rolling. good stuff bro good stuff. pics? you know when you you catch your prey you must show the catch.

for those on the messages, use something you've read on their profile and drop a joke. key
pimp.gif

I actually had a post ready to send with pics and everything then I thought about it and was like "naaaaaaah, somebody on here might know her and c-block the kid"
laugh.gif

But I will give you the rundown.  Since last Friday when we first met up, I saw her this past Monday - she was in the East Village, where I live, and hit me up.  She ended up coming back to my spot and I beat.  We met up for drinks Thursday night at Bua, she came back to my spot and ended up spending the night.  Friday night I called her up late night, drunk as #%%#, and went over to her spot and beat. 

You wanna know how cool this chick is?  I ended up pissing her bed, rolled over and told her, and she just started laughing and brushed the %%*! off.  I showered at her spot, she came back down to my spot, went to brunch and boozed all day Saturday.  Went back to my spot and smashed one more time before she took off to go to Astoria for her friend's bday party.  We also had a bet going that if the Sox won the series then she'd cook me dinner nekked at her spot and vice versa if the Yanks won.  Sox just won and so did I
laugh.gif

All this in a weeks time.  Thank you so much okcupid
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Online dating doesn't make sense other than if you have sexual intent. I don't know about you but I don't know a woman that has a hard time getting some type of man unless something is fundamentally wrong. Chicks gotta have herpes, A.D.D. or mental problems.

If I go out and say "black man looking for white women only" when I spit, I sound like I'm only tryin to smash and also good lookin white chicks are gonna hang around other white people most of the time.  In that group, you're bound to have haters/racists that's gonna block.  Then you got your own people tryin to block at the same time.  For me, it's not about something "exotic" as much as it is I'm interested in someone with a different mentality/outlook but at the same time still close enough to my own so we can mesh/have chemistry.  If I wanna screw a white chick, that's a walk in the park.  But strike up a actual relationship - hell it's hard enough with any female these days in the first place so why not get an assist.

Online dating doesn't make sense other than if you have sexual intent. I don't know about you but I don't know a woman that has a hard time getting some type of man unless something is fundamentally wrong. Chicks gotta have herpes, A.D.D. or mental problems.

If I go out and say "black man looking for white women only" when I spit, I sound like I'm only tryin to smash and also good lookin white chicks are gonna hang around other white people most of the time.  In that group, you're bound to have haters/racists that's gonna block.  Then you got your own people tryin to block at the same time.  For me, it's not about something "exotic" as much as it is I'm interested in someone with a different mentality/outlook but at the same time still close enough to my own so we can mesh/have chemistry.  If I wanna screw a white chick, that's a walk in the park.  But strike up a actual relationship - hell it's hard enough with any female these days in the first place so why not get an assist.

2 hour turnaround last Friday night with a chick from okcupid. She met me at Irish Exit at 10...by 12:30 we were back at her place clappin' her cheeks.

bahahahah
roll.gif
 had me rolling. good stuff bro good stuff. pics? you know when you you catch your prey you must show the catch.

for those on the messages, use something you've read on their profile and drop a joke. key
pimp.gif

I actually had a post ready to send with pics and everything then I thought about it and was like "naaaaaaah, somebody on here might know her and c-block the kid"
laugh.gif

But I will give you the rundown.  Since last Friday when we first met up, I saw her this past Monday - she was in the East Village, where I live, and hit me up.  She ended up coming back to my spot and I beat.  We met up for drinks Thursday night at Bua, she came back to my spot and ended up spending the night.  Friday night I called her up late night, drunk as #%%#, and went over to her spot and beat. 

You wanna know how cool this chick is?  I ended up pissing her bed, rolled over and told her, and she just started laughing and brushed the %%*! off.  I showered at her spot, she came back down to my spot, went to brunch and boozed all day Saturday.  Went back to my spot and smashed one more time before she took off to go to Astoria for her friend's bday party.  We also had a bet going that if the Sox won the series then she'd cook me dinner nekked at her spot and vice versa if the Yanks won.  Sox just won and so did I
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
damn

we gonna have a post from ricardo real soon like "NT Im engaged"

bahahahah
roll.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
damn

we gonna have a post from ricardo real soon like "NT Im engaged"

Originally Posted by d e beatup

You hangin' out in the wrong spots with the wrong people then, fam.  It's actually the exact opposite with me.  I'm only on okcupid to strictly smash.  It's an alley oop getting to see pics and a little peep hole into her life and what she's like.  Don't get me wrong, pullin' in the real life is still 80% of my game but it's a fun little game, this online thing.

You hangin' out in the wrong spots with the wrong people then, fam.  It's actually the exact opposite with me.  I'm only on okcupid to strictly smash.  It's an alley oop getting to see pics and a little peep hole into her life and what she's like.  Don't get me wrong, pullin' in the real life is still 80% of my game but it's a fun little game, this online thing.

how you get them to respond? i keep giving them a generic message but it doesnt seem to work

how you get them to respond? i keep giving them a generic message but it doesnt seem to work

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

POF is worse than real life...
girls have unlimited options and any decent looking girl get 50+ new messages from desperate white knights on the daily.

yea but if your a decent good looking guy its not hard
you dont get weeded out like them others.

a pic to show off your hard work in the gym does wonders also brett 
smokin.gif

such an easy convo starter..............

girls have unlimited options and any decent looking girl get 50+ new messages from desperate white knights on the daily.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

come on now how you gonna talk about your conquests on these sites with no pics
indifferent.gif
co-sign.. someone with an account show me what there is to work with

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

come on now how you gonna talk about your conquests on these sites with no pics
indifferent.gif
co-sign.. someone with an account show me what there is to work with

Originally Posted by Al Audi

smokin.gif

yeah I just need to get some decent pictures up.

I find it harder to start a convo on there than in real life too... all of their profiles are the same bland generic *!%@#%@%.
Whats a good opener that isn't copy pasta trolling ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

smokin.gif

yeah I just need to get some decent pictures up.

I find it harder to start a convo on there than in real life too... all of their profiles are the same bland generic *!%@#%@%.
Whats a good opener that isn't copy pasta trolling ?
laugh.gif

for some reason most of the pics from okcupid.com look fake but idk.. i haven't gotten any responses from the messages i sent out.. but this one dominican chick wrote me, we talked for a few days, i smanged the first day we chilled.. she's not that great looking but the dome game was up to par

for some reason most of the pics from okcupid.com look fake but idk.. i haven't gotten any responses from the messages i sent out.. but this one dominican chick wrote me, we talked for a few days, i smanged the first day we chilled.. she's not that great looking but the dome game was up to par

Al Audi wrote:

laugh.gif

??

Every black woman is not the same, I want to admit it up front.  But in the age group I am, soooo many of them want to get a dude that's a 10 when they ain't more than a 5 or 6 themselves and get frustrated when they can't have their cake and eat it too.  What I notice about most black women I KNOW is that they want a dude that's got it all and will treat them like complete trash before they get with a dude that's modestly making it but will treat em like a queen.  But that's just me - I know it only represents the women I KNOW personally.
Ricardo Malta wrote:

Well I'm in the South and young white chicks are really polarized.  Seems like they only associate with their own type (hence why so many losers have a bangin chick) or the ones that don't are crazy club hoppers just tryin to get the D.  For me, I don't need someone that thinks I'm good at ball, love fried chicken, got bad credit etc (even though they're true smh) but someone that's interested in meeting someone different but neither of us has to change who we are.  I've met decent white women before but I never felt like I could be totally 100; always ended up watching what I said or something along those lines.  Like I said before, getting a late night creep or booty call is a layup.  You get to a point where you done smashed through so many chicks it ain't even that fun no more.  I'm not actively even trying to get in a relationship, just saying that I would def. consider a online service to reach someone more diverse

Al Audi wrote:

laugh.gif

??

Every black woman is not the same, I want to admit it up front.  But in the age group I am, soooo many of them want to get a dude that's a 10 when they ain't more than a 5 or 6 themselves and get frustrated when they can't have their cake and eat it too.  What I notice about most black women I KNOW is that they want a dude that's got it all and will treat them like complete trash before they get with a dude that's modestly making it but will treat em like a queen.  But that's just me - I know it only represents the women I KNOW personally.
Ricardo Malta wrote:

Well I'm in the South and young white chicks are really polarized.  Seems like they only associate with their own type (hence why so many losers have a bangin chick) or the ones that don't are crazy club hoppers just tryin to get the D.  For me, I don't need someone that thinks I'm good at ball, love fried chicken, got bad credit etc (even though they're true smh) but someone that's interested in meeting someone different but neither of us has to change who we are.  I've met decent white women before but I never felt like I could be totally 100; always ended up watching what I said or something along those lines.  Like I said before, getting a late night creep or booty call is a layup.  You get to a point where you done smashed through so many chicks it ain't even that fun no more.  I'm not actively even trying to get in a relationship, just saying that I would def. consider a online service to reach someone more diverse

Originally Posted by eight2one

I joined POF 7 days ago...had plenty on the hook...went out with one and smashed the first night; I iz a happy camper

what are you saying to these birds, for real
laugh.gif
I try make a witty remark about their profile to get it started but there often isn't enough to work with. Sounding legit like "I found you interesting yaddah yaddah we should chat " is an instant pass... Or I'd think so anyways
laugh.gif

I joined POF 7 days ago...had plenty on the hook...went out with one and smashed the first night; I iz a happy camper

laugh.gif
I try make a witty remark about their profile to get it started but there often isn't enough to work with. Sounding legit like "I found you interesting yaddah yaddah we should chat " is an instant pass... Or I'd think so anyways
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
one of my friends is a straight up sexual deviant and gets it in with these POF/OKCupid females on a weekly basis.. some of them a fairly good looking.. while others are just flat out 
sick.gif
.. dude couldnt care less, though..  
sick.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
one of my friends is a straight up sexual deviant and gets it in with these POF/OKCupid females on a weekly basis.. some of them a fairly good looking.. while others are just flat out 
sick.gif
.. dude couldnt care less, though..  
sick.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom