Online Dating Sites

Craiglist for the win
Although this one time i met this girl who didn't have pics but was down to smash, so called her up and we met @ a McDonald's around my way in BK. Met this chick shorty had the meanest gut i ever seen on anybody, to top it off, she had some messed up braids, with a bandanna around her head. Shorty had some Prada's that was begging for some fresh air, and had her friend baby in a stroller with her talking about she babysitting. Worst meeting ever.
sick.gif
. I wish i had pics, it was unbelievable.

So I just signed up for the OKCupid joint...............and saw 25 straight pages of PURE STRUGGLE

So I just signed up for the OKCupid joint...............and saw 25 straight pages of PURE STRUGGLE

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by tim teufel

plenty of fish has been really good to me. 
Can't complain ... Actually had one stand me up, and in the same night another hit me up and met up for drinks.

I'll be treating her like a bowling ball by Sunday for sure.

by fingering her and then throwing her in the gutter?
Brilliant.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by tim teufel

plenty of fish has been really good to me. 
Can't complain ... Actually had one stand me up, and in the same night another hit me up and met up for drinks.

I'll be treating her like a bowling ball by Sunday for sure.

by fingering her and then throwing her in the gutter?
Brilliant.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Craiglist for the win

Although this one time i met this girl who didn't have pics but was down to smash, so called her up and we met @ a McDonald's around my way in BK. Met this chick shorty had the meanest gut i ever seen on anybody, to top it off, she had some messed up braids, with a bandanna around her head. Shorty had some Prada's that was begging for some fresh air, and had her friend baby in a stroller with her talking about she babysitting. Worst meeting ever.
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Craiglist for the win

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'ma be living in Connecticut this summer where I know no one + working crazy hours so best believe I'll be on these sites.

I'ma be living in Connecticut this summer where I know no one + working crazy hours so best believe I'll be on these sites.

Where are ya'll dudes located?  I'm in NYC and okcupid is literally THE THING to do.  Like if you're not $$$@**' with it then you're in the minority.  And if you're a black dude lookin' for that winter snow then you definitely better be on it.

To my dude in the south, I went to Duke and maybe it was the school I was at and the environment but I never had a problem being me with the girls I seriously dated.  And it's purely a numbers game.  There's bound to be someone you'll meet who you can let your personality flow with.  But I will say, things are little more liberal up here in the Northeast.

And I'm seeing the jump off tomorrow night.  She's coming over after a show she's seeing with her girl.  Win. 

I'm also going out with this other chick I've gone on two dates with on Thursday.  She's 30, a Senior Event and Project Manager at Conde Nast, OWNS her condo in West Village, and just cool as a mother @%$@.  We went out to dinner last Wednesday at this new spot called Empellon and she had her company pay for everything.  Just straight up whipped out the corporate AMEX and told me to put my wallet away.  We haven't smushed, just that passionate movie type making out but this the type of chick you take it slow with.  And I'd honestly wait this @++* out cause she's wifey type.  I'll post a pic cause I doubt any of you bums know her
laugh.gif

April_Guidone_Jenna_Crosby_Ernesto_Qualizza1.jpg

Chick on the left.  My lil' Italian Princess
laugh.gif

Where are ya'll dudes located?  I'm in NYC and okcupid is literally THE THING to do.  Like if you're not $$$@**' with it then you're in the minority.  And if you're a black dude lookin' for that winter snow then you definitely better be on it.

To my dude in the south, I went to Duke and maybe it was the school I was at and the environment but I never had a problem being me with the girls I seriously dated.  And it's purely a numbers game.  There's bound to be someone you'll meet who you can let your personality flow with.  But I will say, things are little more liberal up here in the Northeast.

And I'm seeing the jump off tomorrow night.  She's coming over after a show she's seeing with her girl.  Win. 

I'm also going out with this other chick I've gone on two dates with on Thursday.  She's 30, a Senior Event and Project Manager at Conde Nast, OWNS her condo in West Village, and just cool as a mother @%$@.  We went out to dinner last Wednesday at this new spot called Empellon and she had her company pay for everything.  Just straight up whipped out the corporate AMEX and told me to put my wallet away.  We haven't smushed, just that passionate movie type making out but this the type of chick you take it slow with.  And I'd honestly wait this @++* out cause she's wifey type.  I'll post a pic cause I doubt any of you bums know her
laugh.gif

April_Guidone_Jenna_Crosby_Ernesto_Qualizza1.jpg

Chick on the left.  My lil' Italian Princess
laugh.gif

lol this thread is too much...looked through my city on match.com. Nothing worth paying for..might check out this okcupid site.

lol this thread is too much...looked through my city on match.com. Nothing worth paying for..might check out this okcupid site.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

You need to adjust your settings.  I was getting "curvy" girls left and right until I updated my profile.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

You need to adjust your settings.  I was getting "curvy" girls left and right until I updated my profile.

Back
Top Bottom