Online Dating Sites

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Where are ya'll dudes located?  I'm in NYC and okcupid is literally THE THING to do.  Like if you're not $$$@**' with it then you're in the minority.  And if you're a black dude lookin' for that winter snow then you definitely better be on it.

April_Guidone_Jenna_Crosby_Ernesto_Qualizza1.jpg

Chick on the left.  My lil' Italian Princess
laugh.gif

grin.gif
 meh

but she seems like a winner based on her job/status. 

air max what part of CT?

Where are ya'll dudes located?  I'm in NYC and okcupid is literally THE THING to do.  Like if you're not $$$@**' with it then you're in the minority.  And if you're a black dude lookin' for that winter snow then you definitely better be on it.

laugh.gif

grin.gif
 meh

air max what part of CT?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif

grin.gif
 meh

air max what part of CT?
Audi, trust the face is a winner in person and the body is toned and athletic.  But as I said, the whole package is a win, not just the physical attributes.

Audi, I know your pops would lean into that #** if you wifed a white chick but this chick would be worth it
laugh.gif
  You know what kind of paper is needed to OWN your spot, especially in the West Village?  Shorty got me mentally ring shoppin'
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif

grin.gif
 meh

air max what part of CT?
Audi, trust the face is a winner in person and the body is toned and athletic.  But as I said, the whole package is a win, not just the physical attributes.

Audi, I know your pops would lean into that #** if you wifed a white chick but this chick would be worth it
laugh.gif
  You know what kind of paper is needed to OWN your spot, especially in the West Village?  Shorty got me mentally ring shoppin'
laugh.gif

And if you're a black dude lookin' for that winter snow then you definitely better be on it. 
I'm there!  I love the winter "BURR!" .. Plus I'm in NYC.

And if you're a black dude lookin' for that winter snow then you definitely better be on it. 
I'm there!  I love the winter "BURR!" .. Plus I'm in NYC.

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

Ive been hitting girls with the "heyyy your absolutely adorable" line ahhh lol
and hows that working for ya?

edit: what are yall putting on your profiles too?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

Ive been hitting girls with the "heyyy your absolutely adorable" line ahhh lol
and hows that working for ya?

edit: what are yall putting on your profiles too?
nerd.gif

^so far I have gotten many replies but Im just going in for the kill aka their number and try to meet next day lol

^so far I have gotten many replies but Im just going in for the kill aka their number and try to meet next day lol

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'ma be living in Connecticut this summer where I know no one + working crazy hours so best believe I'll be on these sites.
Where in CT AMP?
New Britain...Got a job in the front office for the Twins AA team, but it might be a dry summer if you know what I mean
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'ma be living in Connecticut this summer where I know no one + working crazy hours so best believe I'll be on these sites.
Where in CT AMP?
New Britain...Got a job in the front office for the Twins AA team, but it might be a dry summer if you know what I mean
ohwell.gif

New Britain? Ew. Hartford is your spot in the summer time then. I can put you onto what spots to check out.

New Britain? Ew. Hartford is your spot in the summer time then. I can put you onto what spots to check out.

Back
Top Bottom