Online Dating Sites

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

Ive been hitting girls with the "heyyy your absolutely adorable" line ahhh lol

hows that working out for ya? 
nerd.gif

on the commercial it says that 1 in 5 relationships are via online services...is that really true?
nerd.gif
i couldn't believe it.

on the commercial it says that 1 in 5 relationships are via online services...is that really true?
nerd.gif
i couldn't believe it.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Was on POF for like 3 years. 1st Year, I was active...met one chick, hung out for a while, then I forgot about the site for like a year. Fast forward toa year later, the same chicks are on it from before...This sends out a red flag. I gave it like a 6 month hiatus, and realize that the same profiles are still up...and they're active. I'm like, there is somethnig not right with these females, and they're good looking too.

The reason is some of these chicks are crazy but most have too many requirements like they super dime status.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Was on POF for like 3 years. 1st Year, I was active...met one chick, hung out for a while, then I forgot about the site for like a year. Fast forward toa year later, the same chicks are on it from before...This sends out a red flag. I gave it like a 6 month hiatus, and realize that the same profiles are still up...and they're active. I'm like, there is somethnig not right with these females, and they're good looking too.

The reason is some of these chicks are crazy but most have too many requirements like they super dime status.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

But hwo do ya'll be gettin' to these far towns and stuff?

Ya'll got your own cars or what?

roll.gif

how old are you?

laugh.gif

I'm tryna say when people meet online, what's theiur preferred means of transportation? Trains? bus? vehicle?

With the steep price of gas, I doubt many NT'ers would wanna make those trips....

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

But hwo do ya'll be gettin' to these far towns and stuff?

Ya'll got your own cars or what?

roll.gif

how old are you?

laugh.gif

I'm tryna say when people meet online, what's theiur preferred means of transportation? Trains? bus? vehicle?

With the steep price of gas, I doubt many NT'ers would wanna make those trips....

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Craiglist for the win
Although this one time i met this girl who didn't have pics but was down to smash, so called her up and we met @ a McDonald's around my way in BK. Met this chick shorty had the meanest gut i ever seen on anybody, to top it off, she had some messed up braids, with a bandanna around her head. Shorty had some Prada's that was begging for some fresh air, and had her friend baby in a stroller with her talking about she babysitting. Worst meeting ever.
sick.gif
. I wish i had pics, it was unbelievable.

roll.gif

I can picture this whole situation.

roll.gif

Craiglist for the win
Although this one time i met this girl who didn't have pics but was down to smash, so called her up and we met @ a McDonald's around my way in BK. Met this chick shorty had the meanest gut i ever seen on anybody, to top it off, she had some messed up braids, with a bandanna around her head. Shorty had some Prada's that was begging for some fresh air, and had her friend baby in a stroller with her talking about she babysitting. Worst meeting ever.
sick.gif

roll.gif

I can picture this whole situation.

roll.gif

Craiglist for the win
sick.gif
Oh snaps!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo, what's POF
nerd.gif

Craiglist for the win
sick.gif
Oh snaps!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo, what's POF
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom