Online Dating Sites

Was on POF for like 3 years. 1st Year, I was active...met one chick, hung out for a while, then I forgot about the site for like a year. Fast forward toa year later, the same chicks are on it from before...This sends out a red flag. I gave it like a 6 month hiatus, and realize that the same profiles are still up...and they're active. I'm like, there is somethnig not right with these females, and they're good looking too.

Was on POF for like 3 years. 1st Year, I was active...met one chick, hung out for a while, then I forgot about the site for like a year. Fast forward toa year later, the same chicks are on it from before...This sends out a red flag. I gave it like a 6 month hiatus, and realize that the same profiles are still up...and they're active. I'm like, there is somethnig not right with these females, and they're good looking too.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I never know what to say
laugh.gif

I wanna seem at least SOMEWHAT interested i.e. skim their profile... try to make a witty remark as an opener but these girls give me nothing to work with.
Every profile is the same.. "not interested in hookups. no losers. im a fun outgoing girl who is looking for mister right"
laugh.gif

Someone draft up a template for POF that has worked for you

laugh.gif
werd

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I never know what to say
laugh.gif

I wanna seem at least SOMEWHAT interested i.e. skim their profile... try to make a witty remark as an opener but these girls give me nothing to work with.
Every profile is the same.. "not interested in hookups. no losers. im a fun outgoing girl who is looking for mister right"
laugh.gif

Someone draft up a template for POF that has worked for you

laugh.gif
werd

My boys that use it, constantly just smash the chicks off of there. I always go back and forth on the fact that they are taking advantage of desparate chicks. But hey, these chicks go for it.

My boys that use it, constantly just smash the chicks off of there. I always go back and forth on the fact that they are taking advantage of desparate chicks. But hey, these chicks go for it.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

my gf dumped me for a black guy this morning so im on okcupid rite now tryna find some girls who r dtf.

i just signed in and i swear every girl in the world in online rite now.  i dont have a car tho so i gotta take the bus to meet these women.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Son!!!!

my gf dumped me for a black guy this morning so im on okcupid rite now tryna find some girls who r dtf.

i just signed in and i swear every girl in the world in online rite now.  i dont have a car tho so i gotta take the bus to meet these women.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Son!!!!

Originally Posted by raptors29

roll.gif
roll.gif
Son!!!!

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

roll.gif
roll.gif
Son!!!!

pimp.gif
roll.gif

I met my fiance on Match. I started using it just because I was pretty much meeting/hooking up with the same type of girl over and over again.

My advice would be to meet the requirement they have for being on six months and if you don't meet someone you get six months free. Not saying you should be on the site for six months but they require you to send at least five messages a month in order to qualify for the free six. I guess I lucked out being in NYC and being able to go on more than a few dates off of the site. It's kinda like AOL, where you'd start talking to someone online you met like in a chatroom or something and gradually get to know each other better is the best comparison I could come up with
laugh.gif

There is a huge misconception that Match is for older folks but (NYC area) there are a TON of girls 18-25 on that site.

I met my fiance on Match. I started using it just because I was pretty much meeting/hooking up with the same type of girl over and over again.

My advice would be to meet the requirement they have for being on six months and if you don't meet someone you get six months free. Not saying you should be on the site for six months but they require you to send at least five messages a month in order to qualify for the free six. I guess I lucked out being in NYC and being able to go on more than a few dates off of the site. It's kinda like AOL, where you'd start talking to someone online you met like in a chatroom or something and gradually get to know each other better is the best comparison I could come up with
laugh.gif

There is a huge misconception that Match is for older folks but (NYC area) there are a TON of girls 18-25 on that site.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

We clown on my friend for it, but he swears by okcupid.
I don't understand why one would clown? I can log in before work and then come home and I got at least 2-3 messages and another 2-3 secret admirer notifications (Quickmatch) and I haven't even done anything. I can spend an hour sending off generic messages and 50% of them show interest back. And if their IM is turned on? Oh, I'm hollering. One time I went and had drinks with a chick within a half hour and another time some boho chick invited me to smoke and listen to records with her - I said no on the smoke but I'll come over anyway. It's so effortless and the matching system really helps weed out girls you wouldn't mesh with.
Hmmmm

People making good points here

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

We clown on my friend for it, but he swears by okcupid.
I don't understand why one would clown? I can log in before work and then come home and I got at least 2-3 messages and another 2-3 secret admirer notifications (Quickmatch) and I haven't even done anything. I can spend an hour sending off generic messages and 50% of them show interest back. And if their IM is turned on? Oh, I'm hollering. One time I went and had drinks with a chick within a half hour and another time some boho chick invited me to smoke and listen to records with her - I said no on the smoke but I'll come over anyway. It's so effortless and the matching system really helps weed out girls you wouldn't mesh with.
Hmmmm

People making good points here

Originally Posted by Proshares

My advice would be to meet the requirement they have for being on six months and if you don't meet someone you get six months free.
dont you have to pay to use it in the first place? i'm not paying for any site

i heard match.com had a lot of religious christian folk. ironic theyre DTF ?

i  made a profile on eharmony but im not going to pay. they  give you the weirdest matches, i think most of the matches are fake and not even real people.

Originally Posted by Proshares

My advice would be to meet the requirement they have for being on six months and if you don't meet someone you get six months free.
dont you have to pay to use it in the first place? i'm not paying for any site

i heard match.com had a lot of religious christian folk. ironic theyre DTF ?

i  made a profile on eharmony but im not going to pay. they  give you the weirdest matches, i think most of the matches are fake and not even real people.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Im gonna def look into plentyoffish...i just wanna chill n smash
Have that as your headline bro. guaranteed buns!

I've used fish...if you put the effort in you will see results.

Back
Top Bottom