Online Dating Sites

Originally Posted by eight2one

Im gonna def look into plentyoffish...i just wanna chill n smash
Have that as your headline bro. guaranteed buns!

I've used fish...if you put the effort in you will see results.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Was on POF for like 3 years. 1st Year, I was active...met one chick, hung out for a while, then I forgot about the site for like a year. Fast forward toa year later, the same chicks are on it from before...This sends out a red flag. I gave it like a 6 month hiatus, and realize that the same profiles are still up...and they're active. I'm like, there is somethnig not right with these females, and they're good looking too.
yeah there's def some messed up @%!!### on these sites.

This one chick started messaging me, seemed normally enough initially,but by the time i met her i found out she was a stripper and that she recently tried to off herself..... tread careful
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

Was on POF for like 3 years. 1st Year, I was active...met one chick, hung out for a while, then I forgot about the site for like a year. Fast forward toa year later, the same chicks are on it from before...This sends out a red flag. I gave it like a 6 month hiatus, and realize that the same profiles are still up...and they're active. I'm like, there is somethnig not right with these females, and they're good looking too.
yeah there's def some messed up @%!!### on these sites.

This one chick started messaging me, seemed normally enough initially,but by the time i met her i found out she was a stripper and that she recently tried to off herself..... tread careful
30t6p3b.gif

I have tried alot of different sites.  I'd like torecommend a website similar to the one I used Livedatesearch.com. It is absolutelyfree and very safety. You can be sure you will not meet there any scammers.

I have tried alot of different sites.  I'd like torecommend a website similar to the one I used Livedatesearch.com. It is absolutelyfree and very safety. You can be sure you will not meet there any scammers.

Originally Posted by Jessica Parker

welcome to NT

welcome to NT

I have tried a lot of different sites.  I'd like to recommend a website similar to the one I used Livedatesearch.com. It is absolutely free and very safety. You can be sure you will not meet there any scammers.
___ outta here!! Your whole damn presence reeks of a scam. Your first post and your mentioning livedatesearch.com talkin' bout no scammers there. 

I have tried a lot of different sites.  I'd like to recommend a website similar to the one I used Livedatesearch.com. It is absolutely free and very safety. You can be sure you will not meet there any scammers.
___ outta here!! Your whole damn presence reeks of a scam. Your first post and your mentioning livedatesearch.com talkin' bout no scammers there. 

Originally Posted by krazy88s

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pssh....

localhookupz/provemyself >*

E harmony & match.com are for OLD people
laugh.gif
sick.gif

i rather go clubbin then find a "match" on e harmony

hahahaha you might be on to something.  most of my boys are 30-35.    

lol .. "OLD people"
*sigh

i'm old.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pssh....

localhookupz/provemyself >*

E harmony & match.com are for OLD people
laugh.gif
sick.gif

i rather go clubbin then find a "match" on e harmony

hahahaha you might be on to something.  most of my boys are 30-35.    

lol .. "OLD people"
*sigh

i'm old.

I met my girlfriend on match.com.

Sure, you have to pay for it but it's not that bad once you actually do your research rather then "winking" at all these girls. A "wink" is the equivalent to a "poke" on Facebook.

Anyways, these chicks that are on the site think they're going to find prince charming on it and you can hear the desperation when they write things like "I need a man" on their profile.

I recommend Match but take the time out to write a message to these @@$%*% and don't get upset if you weren't the "one". They really think they're going to find a doctor who has his own island somewhere.

I met my girlfriend on match.com.

Sure, you have to pay for it but it's not that bad once you actually do your research rather then "winking" at all these girls. A "wink" is the equivalent to a "poke" on Facebook.

Anyways, these chicks that are on the site think they're going to find prince charming on it and you can hear the desperation when they write things like "I need a man" on their profile.

I recommend Match but take the time out to write a message to these @@$%*% and don't get upset if you weren't the "one". They really think they're going to find a doctor who has his own island somewhere.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

my gf dumped me for a black guy this morning so im on okcupid rite now tryna find some girls who r dtf.

i just signed in and i swear every girl in the world in online rite now.  i dont have a car tho so i gotta take the bus to meet these women.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

my fault, won't happen again
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

my gf dumped me for a black guy this morning so im on okcupid rite now tryna find some girls who r dtf.

i just signed in and i swear every girl in the world in online rite now.  i dont have a car tho so i gotta take the bus to meet these women.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

my fault, won't happen again
wink.gif

Junk works a lot better if you live in a big city. I was on pof for a little bit.
Most of the women were fat and ugly. I also already knew a lot of them

Junk works a lot better if you live in a big city. I was on pof for a little bit.
Most of the women were fat and ugly. I also already knew a lot of them

Just signed up for POF..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This site seems pretty chill, and it's free! Crazy chicks galore, I could use some excitement in life.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just signed up for POF..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This site seems pretty chill, and it's free! Crazy chicks galore, I could use some excitement in life.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom