Online Dating Sites

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

But hwo do ya'll be gettin' to these far towns and stuff?

Ya'll got your own cars or what?

roll.gif

how old are you?

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

my gf dumped me for a black guy this morning so im on okcupid rite now tryna find some girls who r dtf.

i just signed in and i swear every girl in the world in online rite now.  i dont have a car tho so i gotta take the bus to meet these women.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

my gf dumped me for a black guy this morning so im on okcupid rite now tryna find some girls who r dtf.

i just signed in and i swear every girl in the world in online rite now.  i dont have a car tho so i gotta take the bus to meet these women.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

dont sleep on modelmayhem
listen to this man..if you're a gym rat...get in shape..ask one of these pseudo photographers to shoot some quality stills of you in da height of ur

metrosexual glory and upload em, you'll be smashin all those pretend, wannabee, aspiring models in NO TIME
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

but like i said before, if you're in NYC = provemyself.com is da joint with all da springboards, jumpoffs, and trampolines, garden tools and accessories.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

dont sleep on modelmayhem
listen to this man..if you're a gym rat...get in shape..ask one of these pseudo photographers to shoot some quality stills of you in da height of ur

metrosexual glory and upload em, you'll be smashin all those pretend, wannabee, aspiring models in NO TIME
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

but like i said before, if you're in NYC = provemyself.com is da joint with all da springboards, jumpoffs, and trampolines, garden tools and accessories.
pimp.gif

i listened to ninjahood about provemyself.com, ill put it like this his advice helped me start out 2011 with an abundance of new vagina that took minimal effort for me to acquire

i listened to ninjahood about provemyself.com, ill put it like this his advice helped me start out 2011 with an abundance of new vagina that took minimal effort for me to acquire

^ Yo CC I just read this stuff you posted on that old thread from page one
in 2005 i was working a city parks and recreation job and me and my coworkers would smash girls in the park offices we had all the time. one night some girl on myspace hit me up, she had the angle thing going and a few pictures but i was uneducated on myspace angles at the time. i shoulda seen the red flags when she was throwing the vag at me within 10 minutes of her messaging me talkin about she wanted to get the D tomorrow and that she'd be willing to drive 45 minutes to come get it from me. i told my coworkers about what was going on and that i wasn't so sure how she looked. we had a few laughs about that. when the girl game she looked sloppy looking, she wasn't really fat but she had a little gut going on. i just said F it though she brought some weed and smoked me and my coworkers out, i took her to the office and got domed up and let my kids off on her face, after that i told her to suck both my coworkers off, she started telling me how she wasn't one of those girls, i told her their good guys and they deserve it. she proceeded to dome them both up, one of them fell in love with her and perfomed cunnilingus on her in the office closet. after she left and went home she told me it was messed up how i put her out there like that and no one ever did anything to her like that before, she ended up getting with my coworker on some summer hookup type stuff after that.

dude 
roll.gif

^ Yo CC I just read this stuff you posted on that old thread from page one
in 2005 i was working a city parks and recreation job and me and my coworkers would smash girls in the park offices we had all the time. one night some girl on myspace hit me up, she had the angle thing going and a few pictures but i was uneducated on myspace angles at the time. i shoulda seen the red flags when she was throwing the vag at me within 10 minutes of her messaging me talkin about she wanted to get the D tomorrow and that she'd be willing to drive 45 minutes to come get it from me. i told my coworkers about what was going on and that i wasn't so sure how she looked. we had a few laughs about that. when the girl game she looked sloppy looking, she wasn't really fat but she had a little gut going on. i just said F it though she brought some weed and smoked me and my coworkers out, i took her to the office and got domed up and let my kids off on her face, after that i told her to suck both my coworkers off, she started telling me how she wasn't one of those girls, i told her their good guys and they deserve it. she proceeded to dome them both up, one of them fell in love with her and perfomed cunnilingus on her in the office closet. after she left and went home she told me it was messed up how i put her out there like that and no one ever did anything to her like that before, she ended up getting with my coworker on some summer hookup type stuff after that.

dude 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I don't find anything wrong with them honestly, it's 2011, I think people give them a stigma of desperation but I mean once you are out of school and working 40 hrs a week it's not as easy. I have friends who use them and they still meet people on and off sites.

everyone I know seems to use Match.com
Very very true

Back
Top Bottom