Online Dating Sites

gonna need some pics of these catches
nerd.gif

and prices
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Who's trying to start the Can I hit loser/Can I borrow you - Vol. 3?

It is spring time and love lust is in the air.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
. The online thing can work no matter what your looking for, I started in the AOL chatrooms then blackplanet then yahoo360 so on and so forth, you will meet some whales but you will meet some dimes if your hunt is good. Blackplanet should have retired my screenname as many chicks I had off of there.... If your really now looking for a woman and don't have the social time, match is probably your best option.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Who's trying to start the Can I hit loser/Can I borrow you - Vol. 3?

It is spring time and love lust is in the air.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
. The online thing can work no matter what your looking for, I started in the AOL chatrooms then blackplanet then yahoo360 so on and so forth, you will meet some whales but you will meet some dimes if your hunt is good. Blackplanet should have retired my screenname as many chicks I had off of there.... If your really now looking for a woman and don't have the social time, match is probably your best option.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

plenty of fish has been really good to me. 
Can't complain ... Actually had one stand me up, and in the same night another hit me up and met up for drinks.

I'll be treating her like a bowling ball by Sunday for sure.

Can't complain ... Actually had one stand me up, and in the same night another hit me up and met up for drinks.

POF is worse than real life...
girls have unlimited options and any decent looking girl get 50+ new messages from desperate white knights on the daily.

POF is worse than real life...
girls have unlimited options and any decent looking girl get 50+ new messages from desperate white knights on the daily.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

by fingering her and then throwing her in the gutter?

Originally Posted by Club29

HAHAHAHAHAHA
i've done the bowling ball, but i know it as getting fellatio and giving her a modified Shocker at the same time.

Originally Posted by Club29

HAHAHAHAHAHA
i've done the bowling ball, but i know it as getting fellatio and giving her a modified Shocker at the same time.

I'd only consider it to get in a relationship with a sane white chick.  Only ones I meet either they ONLY want a black dude for whatever reason to validate, they're white trash or just plain weird (though that goes for most women lol).  The nice ones always seem to be open but know they have prejudiced families that will jump to conclusions if they hear she's w/ a black dude and it's not worth either one of our time to deal with that.

Just need to get away from the stress that can accompany a black woman I guess...

I'd only consider it to get in a relationship with a sane white chick.  Only ones I meet either they ONLY want a black dude for whatever reason to validate, they're white trash or just plain weird (though that goes for most women lol).  The nice ones always seem to be open but know they have prejudiced families that will jump to conclusions if they hear she's w/ a black dude and it's not worth either one of our time to deal with that.

Just need to get away from the stress that can accompany a black woman I guess...

Originally Posted by d e beatup

laugh.gif

??

Originally Posted by d e beatup

laugh.gif

??

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

2 hour turnaround last Friday night with a chick from okcupid. She met me at Irish Exit at 10...by 12:30 we were back at her place clappin' her cheeks.

okcupid is the goods in NYC, trust.
bahahahah
roll.gif
 had me rolling. good stuff bro good stuff. pics? you know when you you catch your prey you must show the catch.

for those on the messages, use something you've read on their profile and drop a joke. key
pimp.gif

I actually had a post ready to send with pics and everything then I thought about it and was like "naaaaaaah, somebody on here might know her and c-block the kid"
laugh.gif

But I will give you the rundown.  Since last Friday when we first met up, I saw her this past Monday - she was in the East Village, where I live, and hit me up.  She ended up coming back to my spot and I beat.  We met up for drinks Thursday night at Bua, she came back to my spot and ended up spending the night.  Friday night I called her up late night, drunk as #%%#, and went over to her spot and beat. 

You wanna know how cool this chick is?  I ended up pissing her bed, rolled over and told her, and she just started laughing and brushed the %%*! off.  I showered at her spot, she came back down to my spot, went to brunch and boozed all day Saturday.  Went back to my spot and smashed one more time before she took off to go to Astoria for her friend's bday party.  We also had a bet going that if the Sox won the series then she'd cook me dinner nekked at her spot and vice versa if the Yanks won.  Sox just won and so did I
laugh.gif

All this in a weeks time.  Thank you so much okcupid
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom