Online Dating Sites

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

my gf dumped me for a black guy this morning so im on okcupid rite now tryna find some girls who r dtf.

i just signed in and i swear every girl in the world in online rite now.  i dont have a car tho so i gotta take the bus to meet these women.

DECEASED.

BUT FOR REAL THOUGH, SHE ON THE DARK MEAT? NEED A LINK TO HER ONLINE SITE.

POSTING IN HERE, SO I CAN POST MY TEMPLATE I USE FOR ALL THESE SITES LATER ON.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

^^^ hahahaha killin me fam

Match.com huh? interesting stuff. yall need to update yall's finds

THIS.

I'M GONNA GET ON SOME SITES TONIGHT AND TRY TO TACKLE SOME GAZELLES. PICS AND CONVOS TO ENSUE.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

^^^ hahahaha killin me fam

Match.com huh? interesting stuff. yall need to update yall's finds

THIS.

I'M GONNA GET ON SOME SITES TONIGHT AND TRY TO TACKLE SOME GAZELLES. PICS AND CONVOS TO ENSUE.

Hahahaha this just got good. I'm gonna have to make sure to get the popcorn ready.

It seems like this is a 2 ppl in this forum. Where are the other hounds at? I know we aren't the only ones that are "hongry" (tyrese voice)

Hahahaha this just got good. I'm gonna have to make sure to get the popcorn ready.

It seems like this is a 2 ppl in this forum. Where are the other hounds at? I know we aren't the only ones that are "hongry" (tyrese voice)

so how do you pique their interest with the messages ?i mean the initial message?
basically how to get insta response

so how do you pique their interest with the messages ?i mean the initial message?
basically how to get insta response

^
laugh.gif
Me neither. But I don't really put too much (read: any) effort into it.

^
laugh.gif
Me neither. But I don't really put too much (read: any) effort into it.

Who's trying to start the Can I hit loser/Can I borrow you - Vol. 3?

It is spring time and love lust is in the air.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Who's trying to start the Can I hit loser/Can I borrow you - Vol. 3?

It is spring time and love lust is in the air.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

2 hour turnaround last Friday night with a chick from okcupid. She met me at Irish Exit at 10...by 12:30 we were back at her place clappin' her cheeks.

okcupid is the goods in NYC, trust.

2 hour turnaround last Friday night with a chick from okcupid. She met me at Irish Exit at 10...by 12:30 we were back at her place clappin' her cheeks.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

bahahahah
roll.gif
 had me rolling. good stuff bro good stuff. pics? you know when you you catch your prey you must show the catch.

for those on the messages, use something you've read on their profile and drop a joke. key
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

bahahahah
roll.gif
 had me rolling. good stuff bro good stuff. pics? you know when you you catch your prey you must show the catch.

for those on the messages, use something you've read on their profile and drop a joke. key
pimp.gif

I joined POF 7 days ago...had plenty on the hook...went out with one and smashed the first night; I iz a happy camper

I joined POF 7 days ago...had plenty on the hook...went out with one and smashed the first night; I iz a happy camper

Back
Top Bottom