online shopping

For buying authentic Nike and Jordans

pickyourshoes.com
uptempoair.com
allthingsjordan.com
flightclubla.com
flightclubny.com

I believe there's a list of legit online sites on NT

For me though, the best online store in terms of customer service is amazon.com so for your book, CD and DVD needs, I highly recommend amazon.com

^^^^ Nothin beats Ebay for the best value for money. Online stores have standard prices while at ebay, everything is flexible. You can even buy stuff below theseller's cost

experts.

do you recommend shoetrends.com?

Ok nga sa amazon.com pag dating sa books.... Pati automotive detailing products eh mura sa kanila..... Klasse AIO and Klasse SG mura...

to fellow NTs who ordered thru ebay (RP or USA), do u have a trusted seller who sells, ships and prices good on their shoes? thnx in advance.

^Revelation218 is the name bro also known as GFPRRP777!!!! lots of GREAT stuff....

PEACE Rev!!!
wink.gif

Question sa mga nakabili na sa shoetrends.com

Yung friend ko na taga new jersey eh nandito sa pinas sa april 25....nagpaorder ako sa kanya sa shoetrends.com.....

Accurate ba yung estimated delivery time ng FedEx sa states? Kasi ang status as of april 17 eh nagdepart na sa calfiornia....

Sana nga before april 22 dumating na......

Check ko yung tracking number sa Fed Ex.... ito na yung status

Ship date
Apr 16, 2008
Estimated delivery
Apr 22, 2008

Date Time----------------------------------Activity ------------------------------Location -----------------------Details
Apr 16, 2008/5:01 PM ---------------In FedEx possession---------- CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA--------Tendered at FedEx location

------------- 5:36 PM -------------------Picked up ------------------ CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA

--------------8:50 PM----------------Arrived at FedEx location -------CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA

Apr 17, 2008 /6:12 AM ------------Departed FedEx location--------CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA -----------Next scheduled tracking-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------update: Apr 19, 2008

I guess fedex's estimated delivery date is 90%-100% accurate. Their international delivery is 100% accurate based on my 3 transactions so it would be safeto say that they will arrive as stated on the tracking info. In fact, they are normally earlier.

Question mga peeps... Yung pickyourshoes.com, do they deliver here in the Philippines... Trusted site ko lang kasi is Amazon.Com pag dating sa shoes, yun ngalang nde ganun kadami ng shoes katulad sa pickyourshoes.. Any review on pickyourshoes in terms of international shipping? Thanks in advance...

Pickyourshoes does ship to the Philippines using USPS EXPRESS MAIL INTERNATIONAL and is a legit online store that sells branded shoes and apparel like Nike andJordan.

International shipping used to cost $45 for the first pair and $15 for every additional pair. That's a very reasonable shipping rate. I don't knowabout amazon.com though when it comes to shoes but I think I remember merchants of amazon.com selling fakes. Better to buy at pickyourshoes.com compared toamazon.com.

Prices are bit steep at PYS though when buying stuff that isn't newly released. For newly released stuff that are not so sought after, they sometimes sellit below retail price and for highly sought after shoes like the countdown packages, they will put a little premium on top of the retail price.

Overall, PYS is a very safe and very legit online store and so I highly recommend it if you want 100% guaranteed satisfaction :smile:

^Thanks a lot for the info rev... Well for me the shoes (Converse Wade 1.3) that i got from Amazon.com is from Eastbay and Amazon shipped it earlier than theirestimated time of arrival of the item! Just sharing my experience... =].. I'm thinkin' of buying the Lebron soldier 2 and is much cheaper than buyinghere in the Philippines...

Yeah, you are right about the Lebron Soldier II being a whole lot cheaper to get from the US than to buy it from the stores here. It's good we have moreoptions now than before :smile:

^ Uptempoair.com has 2/21 Pack for $249.99
smile.gif
Free Shipping to the Lower48 United States and I believe International is $45. I picked up a pack this weekend.

Question mga peeps... Where can i buy Jordan 11 Black/White/Red (Retro or Original) - Legit Site, accepts paypal and will ship the shoes here in thePhilippines? Or mas magandang hintayin ko na lang ang 11/12 CDP? How much ang estimated price ng CDP 11/12? Thanks in advance...

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Question mga peeps... Where can i buy Jordan 11 Black/White/Red (Retro or Original) - Legit Site, accepts paypal and will ship the shoes here in the Philippines? Or mas magandang hintayin ko na lang ang 11/12 CDP? How much ang estimated price ng CDP 11/12? Thanks in advance...

According to sneakerfiles.com, $310.

Back
Top Bottom