online shopping

Brothers please help! I am interested in buying Kobe 8 Elite Black and Gold Design but it seems that these are only available online. Problem is that I really don't have any experience in buying online especially from US like ebay and foot locker. There are some of our kababayans selling them on sulit but I think masyadong mahal ang price nila (12k+). Please lend some help brothers coz im really craving to have a pair of those kicks..

Maraming salamat po..

Brothers if you know an online store here in the philippines that sells kobe 8 elite please do post it here.. :smile: thank you

Hi, question.

I'm planning to buy from the US. What's the best to use, Visa, MC or PayPal and how much are the fees? Thanks to the good soul who will reply.

Hi, question.

I'm planning to buy from the US. What's the best to use, Visa, MC or PayPal and how much are the fees? Thanks to the good soul who will reply.

Not sure what your question is but no matter which payment method you use, it's all going to be the same. The price of the item would still depend on the peso-dollar conversion rate at the time of purchase. HTH

Not sure what your question is but no matter which payment method you use, it's all going to be the same. The price of the item would still depend on the peso-dollar conversion rate at the time of purchase. HTH
I mean the charges when I pay thru credit cards, any idea how much? I think they charge a small fee for international transactions.

I mean the charges when I pay thru credit cards, any idea how much? I think they charge a small fee for international transactions.

It's the same answer. No additional fee whatsoever. You pay the amount of what you purchased, it's would just be converted to peso when you get your bill. Just make sure your card is either a Visa/Mastercard/Amex/Discover. Basically, if your card has a logo of any of those your card can be used internationally. Try and call your bank to be sure.

question sirs, how much usually binabayaran pag from US to PHILS? how much binabayaran sa mga courier? thanks

hello bros,

ive always wanted one of the Nike Tees that says "Pilpinas never stops" or just Pilipinas.

Are these readily availabile at any store that is official nike retailer in the philippines or any of the official nike stores there?

Titan22 never seems to have my size and im sure to ship here to the USA is costly, but i always have someone who goes to the philippines and still have relatives there.

Can someone also confirm the sizing. I wear everything XL when it comes to tees unless its a slim fit, where i go XXL. I have heard all the tees/sizing of Asia Nike stuff runs smal, like one size small. My dad got me a Nike tee from i forget what country in Asia, and it was an XL but fit relaly tight like a slim fit large lol. I don't want to make the same mistake if the sizing runs small for shirts in the philippines if someone from the states has been able to compare.

hello bros,

ive always wanted one of the Nike Tees that says "Pilpinas never stops" or just Pilipinas.

Are these readily availabile at any store that is official nike retailer in the philippines or any of the official nike stores there?

Titan22 never seems to have my size and im sure to ship here to the USA is costly, but i always have someone who goes to the philippines and still have relatives there.

Can someone also confirm the sizing. I wear everything XL when it comes to tees unless its a slim fit, where i go XXL. I have heard all the tees/sizing of Asia Nike stuff runs smal, like one size small. My dad got me a Nike tee from i forget what country in Asia, and it was an XL but fit relaly tight like a slim fit large lol. I don't want to make the same mistake if the sizing runs small for shirts in the philippines if someone from the states has been able to compare.

Sorry bro, don't have an answer for your first question. As for your second question, yeah shirts here run smaller than the ones from the US. It could run from a size smaller than to a couple sizes. HTH

hello bros,

You can buy from here bro: http://www.zalora.com.ph/As-Em-Pilipinas-Never-Stops-Tee-367523.html  and just ship it to your relatives here in PH. They even do cash on delivery. Or ask them to order for you.

Good Evening Sir's.

Just a quick question, has anyone of you tried buying in Flight Club? If  so, what's the condition of the shoes? I  really don't know where to buy online except footlocker, but the shoes  I'm looking for are not sold in FL anymore. Anyway,I'm  looking for Toro 4's size 9 and GS 6y and Powder blue 3's size 9 and GS 6y. Some resellers here in PI have them, but  it's not our size.

Thank you in Advance.

You could try ebay (make sure the seller is based in the US and has a receipt from legit stores), footlocker, champs, finishline. Just google them out. All are legit shoe retailers here in the US.

Back
Top Bottom