Only 47% Percent Of African American Males Graduate Highschool

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The never ending story. To my man that replied to me "stop saying your people,"I'm sorry but I'm black I don't just associate with blacks or have racial issues but when I go out into the world I'm black when I sign a form I'm black. So yeah black people are my people. I don't believe in seperation of race but currently the world does. Your "do you" attitude is the reason why we are in this situation. Hell everyone is out for self and only theirs that the paradigm HUMANITY is in curently and nothing is gonna get solved that way.... period! This situation is impossible only because of the poisons that we inject everyday. Our music,lifestlyes and values are $%! backwards education is just one of the many issues we have. Get unplugged first. Cut all the noise out your life through the media and programming. None of this +*#! is accidental and as society becomes more dependent upon technology everything is only going to get worse.

What you dont see is that you have to be the change you want people to see. People can see me as a successful black man and think what they please. Ill donate and help people out and i constantly do. But im trying to make a positive impact for the world not just for blacks. I dont care how people view me as a black man, i care how they view me as a person. No one says Bloomberg is representing for whites, and when white kids dont graduate no one says they make white people look bad, they say it makes America look bad. Stop separating blacks as a group is what puts us in the "minority" category.

The never ending story. To my man that replied to me "stop saying your people,"I'm sorry but I'm black I don't just associate with blacks or have racial issues but when I go out into the world I'm black when I sign a form I'm black. So yeah black people are my people. I don't believe in seperation of race but currently the world does. Your "do you" attitude is the reason why we are in this situation. Hell everyone is out for self and only theirs that the paradigm HUMANITY is in curently and nothing is gonna get solved that way.... period! This situation is impossible only because of the poisons that we inject everyday. Our music,lifestlyes and values are $%! backwards education is just one of the many issues we have. Get unplugged first. Cut all the noise out your life through the media and programming. None of this +*#! is accidental and as society becomes more dependent upon technology everything is only going to get worse.

What you dont see is that you have to be the change you want people to see. People can see me as a successful black man and think what they please. Ill donate and help people out and i constantly do. But im trying to make a positive impact for the world not just for blacks. I dont care how people view me as a black man, i care how they view me as a person. No one says Bloomberg is representing for whites, and when white kids dont graduate no one says they make white people look bad, they say it makes America look bad. Stop separating blacks as a group is what puts us in the "minority" category.

i blame the NBA and BET
smh.gif

i feel so set back...

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Blacks are the worst at everything statically basically Education,poverty,credit,early death the list goes on the other ethic groups have problems and struggles true but out of all of them we are doing the worst period helping the "world" is important very important but black people are a part of this world we all live in and you can start helping the world by helping those who are struggling the worst and blacks are struggling the worst as well as other people around the world

I dont care how people view me as a black man, i care how they view me as a person.

As great as that sounds thats never going to happen sadly people will always view you as a black man no matter what period if everyone was judged on there character,the things they do and there personality this world would be a better place but thats not the case. You will always be judge based on your ethic background, appearance and religion and thats the honest truth in most cases

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Blacks are the worst at everything statically basically Education,poverty,credit,early death the list goes on the other ethic groups have problems and struggles true but out of all of them we are doing the worst period helping the "world" is important very important but black people are a part of this world we all live in and you can start helping the world by helping those who are struggling the worst and blacks are struggling the worst as well as other people around the world

I dont care how people view me as a black man, i care how they view me as a person.

As great as that sounds thats never going to happen sadly people will always view you as a black man no matter what period if everyone was judged on there character,the things they do and there personality this world would be a better place but thats not the case. You will always be judge based on your ethic background, appearance and religion and thats the honest truth in most cases

Back
Top Bottom