Only reason I'm still in the game

Ive been collecting/rocking Js since 89.  Can't get out of the game, cuz I am so damn lazy to take all the pics and watch Ebay!

Lol good luck...I hear ya I got a handful of kicks im too lazy to put

for sale. I don't need the$ $$ but I could definitely use the space.

I feel ya. hard to walk away for good. I started in 2001, took a break the last 3 years and started up again recently when i heard the black cement 3s and concords were coming back. (my 2 favorites of all time)

^^^
after i heard the news about concords and cements, i found out black/red VIs (another all time fav) were released last year so i had to get those as well. Been out of the loop, but made about 5 Jordan purchases in the last month. So im officially back in, for now

After the Concords, there's nothing else I want and I'll be done really. There's a couple limited releases that will cost me big money that I missed out on but since I wear all my kicks I don't care. I did want the Cement IV's but after seeing recent pics I can't see myself buying them.

So how does one win this "game"?   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That word irritates me because what game???

Can't win it till all of the pieces have been collected!
I guess I dated myself with improper word usage; my mistake.

I've been rocking J's since a kid but the love was lost since JB took a turn for the worst. I can easily pass up on what before I would double up on.

My plan is to have a home big enough to fit all my shoes. I would prefer to have my own room for them. I wear all my shoes and I think I will rebuy some of them like some of the CDPs. I think I will stop collecting dramatically once the Indiglos are retroed.

Originally Posted by Diamond Mike 75

I guess I've lost prespective after XXII years at it....

No, you did not lose prespective because you used the word "game" like it is a forbidden word. I know what you mean, people just nippick just because you used a certain word. As an original collector you are, sometimes it's difficult to retire from buying sneakers. The problem with Niketalk these days is that they enjoy bashing one who use the incorrect word and it's gotten worse. For example, (Space jam Cool Greys or Raptor 7's). Instead of correcting them, they bash and make fun of the individual. Don't worry about them, people need to grow up. You can call it what you want. Don't apologize to anyone.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

So how does one win this "game"?   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That word irritates me because what game???

Game in their minds trying to compete with other

Game lol..

I'm out when maroon and sport 6s drop......only way I'll be back is if Nike Air makes a return....

But honestly, it's nice to spend less money on retros...I can actually save more money and spend it on other stuff. Thank u JB for making some really ugly cw's

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

It's not a game bruh
30t6p3b.gif
damn right. its life.
laugh.gif
jk 
but OP, just to help you out, Ill give you 20 plus shipping for your collection. Just so you dont go through the hassle. I love helping out NT fam
pimp.gif

put them on NT not even saying nothing its not a game? what is it? mj got people sprinting through malls its not a game though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom