- Opinions on Ipod Touch -

so what exactly can you do with a jail broken ipod??? name some applications that would make it worth getting.

does it have more opportunities than a ppc???

^^^when u jailbreak the itouch..you can customize the icons...backgrounds...and start up screen if I'm correct...also u can add 3rd party apps. like ichat,NES/SNES emulators, iphone applications, etc I'm not sure what else u can do to it but u can do numerous things to it..idk why dudes is sayin its a wasteof $ look at it as an iphone without the phone...I don't get why dudes is willin to pay $80-$100 a month when u can jus get the itouch which is basicallythe samething excluding the phone...I was gonna replace my sk3 for the iphone but thought the itouch is the way to go and replace my sk3 with the voyager..pluswhy buy the iphone which has NO INSURANCE COVERAGE

bump, just copped my 16gb touch for $150
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

i need more info on jailbreaking, its frustrating the hell out of me, all of these supposed tutorials online are like half +*$

Man, that's a hell of a deal. I was able to convince my friend to sell me his ipod touch for $250 instead of $310. I had to give him some jordan shirtsthough but I wasn't going to wear them anyway. I have to say that a "jailbroke" ipod touch is
pimp.gif
You can do so many things with it that it's pretty hard to get tired of it.I hope you're able to jailbrake, I wish I could help you but I bought it "jailbroke" already...
ohwell.gif

damn you guys are getting good deals on these itouches.
got mines as a gift so no complaints here.

I want one. So I can have a few of the features that the iPhone has but without the monthly payment and I could stay with my SK.

Back
Top Bottom