Opinions on Jordan Hang Tags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering your opinions on Jordan Hang Tags. Do you rock it with your kicks? I personally think it looks great on the new Oreo 4s and also on the sport Blue 3s. I just hate how it constantly hits the shoe while walking lol.

if you want to use it, stick to display purposes only. don't wear it if you don't want to look like a clown who just started rocking Jordans that's trying too hard. personally I just throw them all into a separate box on the off chance I sell the shoes someday. otherwise I would just throw them all out.

It my eyes for people who do that, it feels like their trying too hard. Also, its another thing to worry about while you walk around.

That's the ol school 80s look, sometimes I wear them , some times I dont, do what makes you happy. Don't need another person opinion

I used to. Last time I did it came off my shoes at an amusement park. Luckily my aunt found it. I stopped after that.

Doing too much. I took mine off my white cements and put it thru a loop on one of my north face bags. Pretty cool, plus my lil bro has the same backpack so next to his mine is easily identifiable

the only thing I let it hanging on some of my retro Jordans are the AJ 1 metal key chains which were included with the 2001 retros.
I attached them sometimes on my AJ1, 3, 4. But not often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom