ordering space jams from kixclusive

cp3isdatruth

Banned
anyone else having problems?? i ordered a pair on 2/1...and still no email confirmation from them or response from their customer service...

i had to re-order because they arent doing $%#% for me
mad.gif

whats up with these guys?!?

Kixclusive are terrible. I can not believe they opened an actual brick and mortar store in ny. Those guys are as crooked as they get.

I ordered the 11/12 countdown pack before had the same situation the shoes came though in perfect condition it was just a long wait though

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

I ordered the 11/12 countdown pack before had the same situation the shoes came though in perfect condition it was just a long wait though

just wondering what size did you order from them? cuz i sold them a pair off ebay. and the guy was taking forever to pay me.

I never ordered from them, but I've been to their site before and I wasn't fond of the layout. It scares me lol. But just one piece of advice for OP and others reading this, as a general rule, you should be wary of sites that don't have an actual telephone number to call in the "contact us" section of the site. The fact that you can only e-mail them and not call is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

anyone else having problems?? i ordered a pair on 2/1...and still no email confirmation from them or response from their customer service...

mad.gif

Dont you just hate when you try to do business with someone and they dont respond and flake?
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I ordered some dunks from KIX.

In the amount of time it took I could of drove to NY from CA kicked it/picked up my shoes and they still wouldn't have showed, but none the less I did receive the shoes.

Originally Posted by woody23

mad.gif

Dont you just hate when you try to do business with someone and they dont respond and flake?
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

aint this the truth........NT u know who u r!!
nerd.gif
smh at all u flake'in text'ers
smh.gif

i have never heard one person have a positive experience from this site....why do ppl continue to buy from here

Ordered my Jamz from Sneakerfather.com. Got a tracking # and everything. Got the shoes within a week and they're LEGIT! Enter promo code: TSG to get $10 off.

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

mad.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
smh.gif

OP is the biggest flake ever.

Dang I had no idea they were like that! Good lookin NT cause I was thinking about ordering some stuff from them.

Originally Posted by jordandub3

Ordered my Jamz from Sneakerfather.com. Got a tracking # and everything. Got the shoes within a week and they're LEGIT! Enter promo code: TSG to get $10 off.

Cool story but this is about kixclusive not sneakerfather
indifferent.gif

OP is the biggest flake ever. (dont know how to quote two posts FTL)

roll.gif
^^^

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

mad.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
smh.gif

OP is the biggest flake ever.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wouldn't dare to order from them, but if I was local I'd definitely visit their shop since you see it right on the spot.

Originally Posted by Djstimpy

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

just wondering what size did you order from them? cuz i sold them a pair off ebay. and the guy was taking forever to pay me.

yo how long have yall been, or waited for??
its been 10 days so far for me...and still no nothing from no where...

Back
Top Bottom