Oreos and Milk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Alright guys, the Jordan Retro V's release in the Oreo colorway on November 29, a day right before my birthday. The question is, I want to buy online so I don't have to do the raffle and stuff. How quick will the kicks be gone from the online site? I'm talking in a matter of minutes.... Like 2 or 5 minutes... I plan to order on NDC, and use the twitter link. Will they be gone in the first minute? How popular are they?

2)If I miss out, how do you do the raffle? I have never used it nor know how it works...
Do you do it online? Please explain. Also, how many raffle forms can you submit?

3)Here's where the "Milk" part comes in... Should I just scrap the mission and resort to getting the Jordan X Steel's? Are those any easier?

Thanks...

I LOVE oreos and milk. Btw if u miss out online, the raffle would be useless at that point. Best to be on your game online.

Well
I LOVE oreos and milk. Btw if u miss out online, the raffle would be useless at that point. Best to be on your game online.
, it seems that the raffle should be done a week before just so you can be prepared... If you miss online... How many raffle tickets can you submit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom