Original DIPSET Back Together On The Cover Of March XXL [Pic]

Originally Posted by Untitled

just look at wu-tang for example..masta killa, cappadonna, and U-god are millionaires carring the rear of the entire group...
@%%% you talking about?

This _ U-God bag groceries at the big Pathmark off Fulton St.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Jim Jones ain't nothing but a 1 hit wonder who thinks he is more but reality will soon hit as "Pop Champagne" ain't doing NOTHING

and when was Juelz one and only hit? back in 2004?

I wonder who what XXL member Jim boned to get that cover

he is irrelevant

I'm confident I have more money than Masta Killa, Cappadonna, and U-God...I honestly believe...that after taxes...I bring in more money annually than thosedudes. If I had to bet money on that...I seriously would.

Anyway...people need to realize that the whole Diplomats movement is DEAD and has been for the past couple of years now. They came and went like every otherteam...it's part of the business.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Cappadonna a millionare?

I thought that N' was a taxi cab driver?
Where the hell you been at O'Drama?
nerd.gif
Lurkin, Handlin' business...
laugh.gif

lol typo on my end....i meant to say that them 3 cats ran thru a million each minimum being part of the wu tang.

no Cam=no Dips.

if Jimmy's girl is still Chrissy, he has a lot more cats to be mad @...she's INFAMOUS in case he didnt know

sad to see the route crews went...esp Roc

Originally Posted by 0cks

There goes Jimmy there goes Freeky but...

Where's Hell Rell?
if the dips were a basketball team, hell rell, JR writer, 40 cal are the bench players.

Originally Posted by 0cks

There goes Jimmy there goes Freeky but...

Where's Hell Rell?
if the dips were a basketball team, hell rell, JR writer, 40 cal are the bench players.
Freeky should be like the equipment manager cause dude is the worst out of all of them by far
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

when i read the title i went
eek.gif

then i opened up the thread and scrolled so fast that i went passed the first post
smh.gif

then i scrolled back up to my dissapointment to see these same to dufii (plural for dufus) and Freekey. wheres Cam?

frown.gif
my exact reaction
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
at OP for false advertising. somebody should call the BetterBusiness Bureau on yo #$#
mad.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by novaflight

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Why is this dudes eyes closed
laugh.gif
And its really all about business...
I remember Freakys father came in the barbershop and told us some *!$!...
He mentioned Cam wanting money anytime they used diplomatic name or symbol :Thats why theres differnt branches (7:30, birdgang, skull gang)
Hell they made Jr. Writer take the bird off his cover and make his own symbol...
Remember that juelz nike commercial and suddenly they stopped playin it...
That was Cam's doing because he wasn't gettin a cut (and Juelz was gettin heavy bank everytime they payed that *!$!)...
Guess that's why it says "Dips Set" instead of "Dipset"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but for real
indifferent.gif

That title had me thinking the cover was cam, jimmy, juelz, zeeky, hell rell, and jr writer holding a globe with their hands and cam in the middle with thepink mink.....guess not. Real talk though; jimmys rise/ballin = the fall of dipset.

Originally Posted by dreClark

just look at wu-tang for example..masta killa, cappadonna, and U-god are millionaires carring the rear of the entire group...
@%%% you talking about?

This _ U-God bag groceries at the big Pathmark off Fulton St.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
not U-Godddd Not Mr put a ruffryder on my !+$! buss right through em
smh.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
@ thread title
indifferent.gif
@ saying 50 killed cams career
indifferent.gif